Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/incels was 31% female

YuiStillMyCope

YuiStillMyCope

Self-banned
-

36.2% if redditors are female btw

A label applied, a term misunderstood Femcels, they say, are women not pursued But behind the label, a story untold Of struggles and pain, of feeling alone

Society dictates, beauty a demand But what if you don't fit, what if you don't meet that standard? Femcels they say, with no love to be found But what of the wounds, what of the pain that surrounds?

It's more than just looks, more than just a chase It's about feeling valued, finding your place In a world that tells you, you're not enough It's about finding your voice, and speaking up

So let's lift up the femcels, and see them as more Than a label, a term, a thing to ignore Let's see their struggles, and extend a hand For all those who feel alone, in search of a land

Where they're loved and accepted, where they belong Where they're not just a label, but a unique and beautiful song.

I dedicate this poem to @Atavistic Autist and @TheNEET

A label applied, a term misunderstood Femcels, they say, are women not pursued But behind the label, a story untold Of struggles and pain, of feeling alone

Society dictates, beauty a demand But what if you don't fit, what if you don't meet that standard? Femcels they say, with no love to be found But what of the wounds, what of the pain that surrounds?

It's more than just looks, more than just a chase It's about feeling valued, finding your place In a world that tells you, you're not enough It's about finding your voice, and speaking up

So let's lift up the femcels, and see them as more Than a label, a term, a thing to ignore Let's see their struggles, and extend a hand For all those who feel alone, in search of a land

Where they're loved and accepted, where they belong Where they're not just a label, but a unique and beautiful song.

I dedicate this poem to @Atavistic Autist and @TheNEET
Any incel would get a femcel gf if he could. The problem is that “”””””femcels”””””” would reject us

Any incel would get a femcel gf if he could. The problem is that “”””””femcels”””””” would reject us
the term "femcel" shows inceldom is a male only problem

There's no doubt foids in reddit incel subs and even here. Some are from FBI, some are closest "femcels". I don't care about them

There's no doubt foids in reddit incel subs and even here. Some are from FBI, some are closest "femcels". I don't care about them
lurking femcels please add me on discord. You don’t have to tell me your username here.

There were lots of lurking foids there, if you were an active use foids would guarantee message you. The soy subreddits really hated this and were butt hurt by this.

Definitely some here

And so is this forum

There were lots of lurking foids there, if you were an active use foids would guarantee message you. The soy subreddits really hated this and were butt hurt by this.
Whoa what? Lol…talk about a bizarre turn of events. I imagine the outreach was something like a visitor does at the zoo.

this is just fake,they probably there just to see us crying.

Definitely some here
The fact that there are some sensitive pussies that put people on ignore for the tiniest reasons, means that a good chunk of the userbase is full of foids.

Most of them were retarded fongos who came from the couple of posts that would be featured on the Reddit front page, and would comment some stupid redundant bullshit and almost immediately got banned by azavii. One major problem we had back in the Reddit days compared to now was the extremely high amount of bluepilled brigaders.

All the IT users were pretty much KOS. Not allowed to post at all on r/incels. The other mods like dannymason were pretty lenient. Azavii did a great job at modding r/incels, I miss that dude.

Funny enough, I used to comment on IT a lot back then, and they were way more lenient on us than we were on them back then. Was allowed to get away with saying a lot of shit and I shittalked multiple of their brethren directly on their subreddit. Took them a while for them to ban my first account. Last time I commented on IT, which was in 2020, I called out an IT user for reposting and shitting on some random dude who was venting about his loneliness and got permabanned almost immediately. How times change.

Last edited:
Prob just larpers and lurking

coudl be trannies or LARPers

Whoa what? Lol…talk about a bizarre turn of events. I imagine the outreach was something like a visitor does at the zoo.
Foids like dark triad traits and thus were attracted to the personality of the active users. The fakecels with non incel looks frequen ascended from these interactions

Foids like dark triad traits and thus were attracted to the personality of the active users. The fakecels with non incel looks frequen ascended from these interactions
wow...we really are in a clown world

The fact that there are some sensitive pussies that put people on ignore for the tiniest reasons, means that a good chunk of the userbase is full of foids.
From what I've seen foids are not content ignoring those they dislike, they go out of their way to harass and ban them, like how r/incels and clones of it was brigaded off the platform with cpspam and shit. Ignoring, to live and let live is too merciful for them.