Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"r/incels summed up in two comments"

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/662xp2/rincels_summed_up_in_just_two_comments/
QOyEvY8og1sD3J8kBDEwd5T40tz4PEyn6M_o-a9xWWM.png

Not gonna lie thats kind of funny especially since its chadlite gambler saying it lol

Cringe anarchy is a ground breed for alt right incels. they should join here tbh

TheVman said:
Cringe anarchy is a ground breed for alt right incels. they should join here tbh

this tbh, all mocking subs are filled with losers who have nothing better to do tbh, they should join us

I'm subscribed to cringe anarchy. Do they make fun of incels?

UncannyValley said:
I'm subscribed to cringe anarchy. Do they make fun of incels?

yep, a lot especially when we were still up

r/incels had something like 45k subs before it got banned right? Damn, imagine if it was still up

iiiTeMpeR said:
yep, a lot especially when we were still up

Makes sense since most alt rightists hate 4chan culture and unnormified internet culture in general.

soypiller said:
r/incels had something like 45k subs before it got banned right? Damn, imagine if it was still up

50K, we were growing fast because even reddit failed normies (who are ugly and fail with women) relate to us and agreed with us, we would be at 100K by now. 

r/incels > Reddit

Lmao I learnt about incels through CA back when they shitposted about r/incels every week. Its a cool sub

iiiTeMpeR said:
50K, we were growing fast because even reddit failed normies (who are ugly and fail with women) relate to us and agreed with us, we would be at 100K by now. 

r/incels > Reddit

Fuck man, people would be swallowing blackpills left, right and center. Braincels is so fucking awful (not even gonna talk about the mods lmao).

Gambler is ugly. If he wasn't gymcelling he would be a 3/10.

You'd think CringeAnarchy would be a bit more sympathetic since they lean right and is filled with alt-right MAGA faggots

ASS_F said:
You'd think CringeAnarchy would be a bit more sympathetic since they lean right and is filled with alt-right MAGA faggots

The Cope reaches far and wide

ASS_F said:

Holy FUCK you're /u/ASS_F?? I remember you from r/incels boyo, hows it been?

iiiTeMpeR said:
Holy FUCK you're /u/ASS_F?? I remember you from r/incels boyo, hows it been?

Got banned from r/braincels because the mod is a cuck

Also saw black panther last Friday. Was decent

ASS_F said:
Got banned from r/braincels because the mod is a cuck

Also saw black panther last Friday. Was decent

r/braincels is cucked as fuck, nothing will beat r/incels

did black panther have an straight white man hating like in star wars and spiderman homecoming? was it infected with liberalism too?

iiiTeMpeR said:
r/braincels is cucked as fuck, nothing will beat r/incels

did black panther have an straight white man hating like in star wars and spiderman homecoming? was it infected with liberalism too?

Nah it was just cool African king getting thronecucked by African-American Tyrone before coming back to kill him