Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/Incels have been banned for two weeks. Its time for Stage 2.

T

TheIncelPill

Banned
-
So, we've sat on our asses and licked our wounds. Wah wah, r/Incels has been banned, boo hoo woe is me. However, now that we have no purpose on Reddit, we have nothing to stop us from Black Pilling the shit out of everyone that denied us what we deserve. There's dozens upon dozens of Virgins With Rage on this forum. Just imagine what we can accomplish:

-Post after post detailing Lookism on r/TheRedPill

-Prove women hate feminist, beta men and fuck handsome assholes on r/TheBluePill

-Catfish shitholes like r/OkCupid until females can't go out on a date without advanced genetic testing. 

-Spoil the ending to Normie media on r/Television

The possibilities are endless. The real question is: what are YOU going to do, fellow Incel? Are you going to take it up the ass like a bitch? Or begin the steps to claim what is rightfully yours?

We don't care about Reddit anymore.

Lol fuck even going back to reddit.

Yeah, we're totally going to take advice from a lurker on what's good for the incel community.

Reddit can go fuck itself. That place is not worth the work. It is already far to normified to change anything.

I'm doing my part by calling out the fags at Cucktears on their crap. And I use very solid logic too that most normal people can accept. The problem is that the inceltears morons are anything but normal with serious psychiatric issues and no ability reason and there's no one to back me up.

NegroKing said:
I'm doing my part by calling out the fags at Cucktears on their crap. And I use very solid logic too that most normal people can accept. The problem is that the inceltears morons are anything but normal with serious psychiatric issues and no ability reason and there's no one to back me up.

"Debating" Blue Pilled retards is useless. We need to spam that shit. The missing element for respecting us is Fear. Only once we've brigaded a subreddit into a wasteland will we be anything other than the niggers of the internet.

ill stick to catfishing sluts, sexting them makes my cock hard. Also tells how degenerate females act around chad.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
ill stick to catfishing sluts, sexting them makes my cock hard. Also tells how degenerate females act around chad.

How many did you catfish?

There's truly no good reason to spread the blackpill.

ilieknothing said:
You should be granted incel sainthood

blackopscel owes me 72 virgins in incel heaven

No thanks,fuck reddit.
I stopped going to that cucked shithole.

TheIncelPill said:
"Debating" Blue Pilled retards is useless. We need to spam that shit. The missing element for respecting us is Fear. Only once we've brigaded a subreddit into a wasteland will we be anything other than the niggers of the internet.

We will always be the niggers of the internet because of how negative connotations attached to our name. The only thing we can do is to pretend we’re not incels/tone down some of the rhetoric in order to  spread our beliefs into the mainstream. We also need better arguing skills because quite frankly a lot of my incel brethren are not skilled at it. We must debunk all the their arguments one by one.

I'd be delighted if we could take down the cuckfags and get them banned too. An eye for an eye.

I think that while your ideas do have some productive merits to them, we should be focusing on things that are more attainable. I think that we should be focusing on trying to centralize and spread the message of black pill, so that we have a wide variety in the community, potentially including people who have marketable skills. Graphic designers, text editors, writers, coders, orators, video producers, etc. Pool all of our resources to spread the message even further and with clarity and evidence. This is what I think are the best steps for the community - contribution, not just LDAR in forums and random acts of trolling normies.

incels was permabanned not 2 week ban

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
incels was permabanned not 2 week ban

The structure of the sentence makes it strange in that it could mean "it's been two weeks since incels have been banned" or "incels have received a two week ban," but I feel like you could have figured out which one the OP was referring to.

Only 2 weeks? Time is passing too fucking slow. I HATE life

BlackPill47 said:
I'd be delighted if we could take down the cuckfags and get them banned too. An eye for an eye.

True CuckTears should be our target.

NEETsupreme said:
True CuckTears should be our target.

Taking them down does nothing for us. Why not focus on things that are actually productive?

blickpall said:
Taking them down does nothing for us. Why not focus on things that are actually productive?

1. Why are you defending CuckTears?
2. What "productive" things? We are literally rotting.

NEETsupreme said:
1. Why are you defending CuckTears?
2. What "productive" things? We are literally rotting.

I have no love for them. I just think that trying to get them taken down is petty and vengeful and not the best use of our common pool of effort. Productive things means blackpill research and theory, outreach, OC. Crawling back to reddit and begging for an IncelTears ban is like saying "b-but they do it too!" like little children, as if "progressive" reddit admins will ever agree. Simply a waste of time and energy for something that only gives hollow satisfaction and does nothing permanent in the slightest (look at the banning of r/incels and the creation of this site for an example).

blickpall said:
I have no love for them. I just think that trying to get them taken down is petty and vengeful and not the best use of our common pool of effort. Productive things means blackpill research and theory, outreach, OC. Crawling back to reddit and begging for an IncelTears ban is like saying "b-but they do it too!" like little children, as if "progressive" reddit admins will ever agree. Simply a waste of time and energy for something that only gives hollow satisfaction and does nothing permanent in the slightest (look at the banning of r/incels and the creation of this site for an example).

Not at all, it's more like this (digitally and electronically speaking):

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jnWHn04S04[/video]

It is outreach and revenge at the same time. Not only did they get r/incels banned but they are actively trying to get this forum dropped by the hosts and registrars. And I'm not talking about "begging" reddit admins to ban them either. But whatever, maybe we are just a bunch of low T cucks here as well ...

Fuck reddit. The dogs bark but the caravan moves on.

blickpall said:
The structure of the sentence makes it strange in that it could mean "it's been two weeks since incels have been banned" or "incels have received a two week ban," but I feel like you could have figured out which one the OP was referring to.

theres a difference between has and have in sentence structure js

I'm glad we have a site like this to vent out our frustration.

NEETsupreme said:
Not at all, it's more like this (digitally and electronically speaking):

there's an alternate scene where Maggie gets whacked. LifeFuel tbh

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
theres a difference between has and have in sentence structure js

In this case "have" is referring to the plural "incels" so it is forced by subject-verb agreement.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back