Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/Incels CLASSIC - Incel Birthday

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Anyone else remember??

1j4w8col8ijz.jpg

This was one of the saddest posts on r/Incels T_T

I cried when i was that image.

What's that phallic looking thing on the wall?

That hairline though

sometimes I feel that parents get enjoyment out of taking these photos

SwansonSamsonite said:
That hairline though

See no problem on his hairline.

His problems are nose and lips. If he get surgery in these parts he escapes inceldom.

KilluminoidBR said:
See no problem on his hairline.
Well yeah that's my point, he's incel but at least has a good hairline.

This is brutal. I can't believe his parent would put him through the embarrassment of taking that photo.

SwansonSamsonite said:
Well yeah that's my point, he's incel but at least has a good hairline.

Oh yeah understood.

Kointo said:
This is brutal. I can't believe his parent would put him through the embarrassment of taking that photo.

I think they dont get the gravity of the situation bro.

KilluminoidBR said:
Oh yeah understood.

I think they dont get the gravity of the situation bro.

How can they not? He's a 20 something year old virgin incel spending his bday with mommy and possibly daddy if he hasn't left yet. Maybe the person behind the picture felt bad and was taking a picture to make it seem like an actual party.

Kointo said:
How can they not? He's a 20 something year old virgin incel spending his bday with mommy and possibly daddy if he hasn't left yet. Maybe the person behind the picture felt bad and was taking a picture to make it seem like an actual party.

All that's missing is a gun.

Seriously that would be an act of mercy. "Here son. You and I both know that your option from here on out is rot. Better luck in the next life. I... Actually I don't love you. You are a reflection of my own failed life. Try not to fuck this up, at least."

iiiTeMpeR said:
He needs a nose job ASAP

Assuming by that imagine, he probably can't afford a nose job.

Really sorry for this guy. Wonder how he's doing today.

RichCel said:
All that's missing is a gun.

Seriously that would be an act of mercy. "Here son. You and I both know that your option from here on out is rot. Better luck in the next life. I... Actually I don't love you. You are a reflection of my own failed life. Try not to fuck this up, at least."

Imagine his reaction if his parents actually said to commit suicide. That wouldn't be a blackpill he could recover from.