Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/incels, 4chan and incels.me are all nicer places that most places on reddit

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
The aforementioned get the bad rep, while the average reddit community is like a pack of wild animals that will pounce on you when you say something that deviates slightly from their circlejerked script. I see comments all the time, utterly raped by downvotes for having a difference of opinion. They don't stop downvoting when the comment is at -10 though, no, they mercilessly assrape them with downvotes until they delete their comment, while upvoting the 10 people who replied to them with the same thing. Not only that, the people who get downvoted become fair game for being shitted on with personal insults that are probably worse than whatever 'grave transgression' the person they're shitting on committed. Even though they are terrible people themselves, they act like they are the righteous ones. *cough*inceltears*cough*

I wish I had a larger sample size for this because of course I haven't been to the majority of reddit communities, but I have seen this on many big reddit communities that I think are fairly representative of the website at large.

I was talking to my dumb cunt uni counselor Nicole one time, and upon mentioning 4chan she said something like "I don't mess with that deepweb stuff", lol dumb bitch. Shows the public image of sites like this when 4chan is a much more inviting place by comparison. No shitty voting system, and there exists a mutual understanding that everyone at all times is shitposting, and people take stuff way less personally than reddit autists.

i want to go ER so fucking bad right now
Connection

I wish r9k weren't such a faggy place

Whats the biggest difference between r9k and this place?
Not much, both have virgins role playing and r9k has females that are looking for orbiters and huge emphasis on gay stuff and traps.

Reddit is full of arrogant bastards

4Chan if full of beta orbiting cucks.

i thought only teens use r9k and 4chan, also reddit is for normies and cucks.

true rotters just use copes and lurk on obscure forums like this one. :feelsautistic:

4chan is normalfag central now, also.

Normies ruin everything. 4chan has been cucked longer than Reddit. Just look at what happened during Gamergate.

Moot and all the rest of those faggots came down on it like a ton of bricks because they want to be mainstream larping commie faggots with the same people who run cuckkit.