Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/Incelexit is peak comedy gold

• Thread starter CrippledByLonelines
  • Start date
CrippledByLonelines

CrippledByLonelines

There is No Justice in History
-

Check some of the comments and 'advice' this niggers are giving this truecel:feelskek::feelskek:.

This nigga claims he gets zero matches on tinder and the foids there straight up deny anyone can get zero matches and pin the blame on him.

Tf do these retards get by engaging with these validation seeking retarded leftist foids. Absolute kekfue

He should become a mod on an incel forum. Virgin coochie 100% guaranteed

We should make a subreddit called r/IncelEntry until the faggit admins nuke it

god what horrible fucking advice. the advice givers should kill themselves. preferably with a gun
This is exactly how I feel about these advicing giving foids.

The media deforming the term incel has had disastrous consequences, they call any slightly misogynistic man online an incel, and now they think inceldom is just a choice or being too picky

/r/sociopathicsoyboysandcuntstakeouttherehatredoflowvaluemen

Don't read the replies then I literally popped veins reading the 'advice' these whores are giving.

They are essentially forcing this guy to agree with them on everthing and take full blame on himself.
Seriously man, they're even blaming him for having no friends outside of work, saying that being an introvert doesn't stop people from making friends and that they all have great social lives but are still introverts, normies really don't know what an incel is, wt??:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Seriously man, they're even blaming him for having no friends outside of work, saying that being an introvert doesn't stop people from making friends and that they all have great social lives but are still introverts, normies really don't know what an incel is, wt??:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
Also one bitch is telling him to meet new women every week. Does this bitch think women grow on trees or something ? Or does she think the average person is a waste of space like her who doesn't have any work ? Also what women would be interested in a 31 year old Manlet ?

When told he gets zero matches on tinder they literally straight up deny his experience and claim everyone gets matches and that it's his fault.

When told he gets zero matches on tinder they literally straight up deny his experience and claim everyone gets matches and that it's his fault.
yep. that's the young male who struggles socially experience on reddit outside of specialized subs like foreveralone.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/1327fci/comment/ji3nj5s/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

He gets no matches because he lacks a great social circle :lul:
Also JFL at the last sentence "just forget about relationships for now"

as an oldcel w/ job I will say that is pretty normal for his age

socialcirclemaxx? at that age? Where would you even go, unless you lived in some big ass city? Nowhere to start

They're also ignoring the fact that 50%+ of relationships now start from online

i mean, they're mostly IT members right?

Also one bitch is telling him to meet new women every week. Does this bitch think women grow on trees or something ? Or does she think the average person is a waste of space like her who doesn't have any work ? Also what women would be interested in a 31 year old Manlet ?

Normies finding impossibly hard to believe that a man gets zero matches, has no social or anyone showing interest in him, validates inceldom 100% for me, they've had friendships and romantic relationships since ever, it's just natural for them apparently

as an oldcel w/ job I will say that is pretty normal for his age

socialcirclemaxx? at that age? Where would you even go, unless you lived in some big ass city? Nowhere to start

They're also ignoring the fact that 50%+ of relationships now start from online
Whores in the comments are telling him to invite people over to his house to play fucking video games at 33 or whatever, they're all completely clueless

Whores in the comments are telling him to invite people over to his house to play fucking video games at 33 or whatever, they're all completely clueless
just invite random strangers over to your house to play xbox like bro that is normal :lul:

@SuicidalLoser made a thread there but deleted his account

:lul::lul::lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/1327fci/comment/ji3nj5s/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

He gets no matches because he lacks a great social circle :lul:
Also JFL at the last sentence "just forget about relationships for now"

The media deforming the term incel has had disastrous consequences, they call any slightly misogynistic man online an incel, and now they think inceldom is just a choice or being too picky
Don't read the replies then I literally popped veins reading the 'advice' these whores are giving.

They are essentially forcing this guy to agree with them on everthing and take full blame on himself.

THESE FUCKING CUNTS ARE GASLIGHTING THIS TRUECEL INTO OBLIVION. THEY'RE LITERALLY GOING TO DRIVE THIS POOR GUY INTO SUICIDE.

THIS IS WHY I WANT TO FUCKING NUKE REDDIT OFF THE FACE OF THIS FUCKING FAGGOT PLANET.

I DIDN'T NEED THIS LEVEL OF RAGEFUEL ON MY PEACEFUL SATURDAY OF VIDYA COPING.

GODDAMNIT.

they know exactly what incel means. they know when they call a man an incel there saying he gets no bitches. they just try and cover it up with those other bs excuses of muh sexism. same thing with foids trying to say that saying small dick energy has nothing to do with penis size

they know exactly what incel means. they know when they call a man an incel there saying he gets no bitches. they just try and cover it up with those other bs excuses of muh sexism. same thing with foids trying to say that saying small dick energy has nothing to do with penis size
:yes: :yes: :yes:

THESE FUCKING CUNTS ARE GASLIGHTING THIS TRUECEL INTO OBLIVION. THEY'RE LITERALLY GOING TO DRIVE THIS POOR GUY INTO SUICIDE.

THIS IS WHY I WANT TO FUCKING NUKE REDDIT OFF THE FACE OF THIS FUCKING FAGGOT PLANET.

GODDAMNIT.

GODDAMNIT.
Truly the most ragefuel sub tbh
The gaslighting is insane

Last edited:
man nothing makes me angry anymore but this level of gaslighting is something else... i cant describe how feel about freaks like that female moderator. she and other women became mods on this subreddit only to make these suffering people blame themselves for things they have no control over. those vile creatures can get away with this shit. i cant cope :feelsrope:

man nothing makes me angry anymore but this level of gaslighting is something else... i cant describe how feel about freaks like that female moderator. she and other women became mods on this subreddit only to make these suffering people blame themselves for things they have no control over. those vile creatures can get away with this shit. i cant cope :feelsrope:
Those mod foids need to be raped by 15 ugly smelly curries.