Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/inceldebates

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Saw the suggestion here and decided fuck it, I'll make it

https://www.reddit.com/r/inceldebates/

Basically no rules except don't be a cunt while debating and don't do anything illegal by your location's laws.

PM me if you are interested in a moderation position and have experience modding a subreddit.

This is pointless

The Admins will purge any new sub with "cel" in his name, just ask gufestus.

Ub2w said:
The Admins will purge any new sub with "cel" in his name, just ask gufestus.
Braincels is still alive

>tfw no experience modding a subreddit

fuck i wanna mod tho.

ill mod it if it goes popular kek.

Horrible idea.

You can't debate with the type of people who post on reddit. This has been shown an uncountable number of times.

sounds fun to be honest with you.

While I don't think they want to debate with us, at least we can say that we tried to be civil with them.

Can I mod? especially since it was my idea to start a debate with them.

Its going to be a battle of how many accounts incels have to le upvote vs how many accounts cucktears have to le downvote.

Insha'BlackOps2Cel this new sub and new home for educating normies about our religion and way of life will be allowed to flourish by the Reddit mods and Insha'BlackOps2Cel it will bring more incel brothers to this forum to discover the blackpill and accept the world for the way it is and LDAR, study and recite the teachings of Saint Elliot by reading the holy My Twisted World, and for our new incel brothers to accept the teachings of the prophet St.BlackOps2Cel peace be upon him. We will be strong and we will not let Reddit mods attack our religion, all those who insult the prophet by banning the avenues that our disciples may preach in must be beheaded.

If insha'StBlackOps2Cel any incel brothers attack the offices of Reddit and slaughter our enemies in the footsteps of the great Saint Elliot for insulting our prophet and our religion by banning the Incel subreddit, the prophet St.BlackOps2Cel peace be upon him will reward you with 72 prime 13-16 year old virgins whilst Chad and femoids are destined for the hellfire, set to be incel for the rest of eternity whilst they slowly burn as punishment for the injustices they have caused incel brothers to endure, and for not accepting St.BlackOps2Cel as the one true God and praying 5 times a day in the direction of Isla Vista.

Additionally, if any incel brother manages to dox the mods of IncelTears and other subs which bring shame and insult our prophet St.BlackOps2Cel (PBUH) will encourage you to behead them in front of their families as an example, to make them understand the magnitude and significance of insulting the great prophet St.BlackOps2Cel (PBUH). We will never be silenced and insha'StBlackOps2Cel the religion of St.BlackOps2Cel will take over every nation on Earth.

Cucktears is probably going to mass report the sub to the reddit admins and get it banned within a week.

BakaHapa said:
Cucktears is probably going to mass report the sub to the reddit admins and get it banned within a week.

We must launch violent jihad against the disbelievers at CuckTears. We cannot let them insult our prophet and our religion for their own amusement, insha'StBlackOps2Cel they will all burn in the hellfire for rejecting the teachings of the prophet St.BlackOps2Cel peace be upon him.

BakaHapa said:
I messaged the mods of inceltears giving them a heads up, they are fine with the subreddit existing

alsalsk said:
Can I mod? especially since it was my idea to start a debate with them.

username?

Now we can actually interact with inceltears. Instead of getting instant banned on their site.

wristcel said:
Insha'BlackOps2Cel this new sub and new home for educating normies about our religion and way of life will be allowed to flourish by the Reddit mods and Insha'BlackOps2Cel it will bring more incel brothers to this forum to discover the blackpill and accept the world for the way it is and LDAR, study and recite the teachings of Saint Elliot by reading the holy My Twisted World, and for our new incel brothers to accept the teachings of the prophet St.BlackOps2Cel peace be upon him. We will be strong and we will not let Reddit mods attack our religion, all those who insult the prophet by banning the avenues that our disciples may preach in must be beheaded.

If insha'StBlackOps2Cel any incel brothers attack the offices of Reddit and slaughter our enemies in the footsteps of the great Saint Elliot for insulting our prophet and our religion by banning the Incel subreddit, the prophet St.BlackOps2Cel peace be upon him will reward you with 72 prime 13-16 year old virgins whilst Chad and femoids are destined for the hellfire, set to be incel for the rest of eternity whilst they slowly burn as punishment for the injustices they have caused incel brothers to endure, and for not accepting St.BlackOps2Cel as the one true God and praying 5 times a day in the direction of Isla Vista.

Additionally, if any incel brother manages to dox the mods of IncelTears and other subs which bring shame and insult our prophet St.BlackOps2Cel (PBUH) will encourage you to behead them in front of their families as an example, to make them understand the magnitude and significance of insulting the great prophet St.BlackOps2Cel (PBUH). We will never be silenced and insha'StBlackOps2Cel the religion of St.BlackOps2Cel will take over every nation on Earth.

Amen.

BANNED! THEY KNOW THEY CAN'T WIN A DEBATE AGAINST US! HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA JUST LOL AT THEM!