Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel R.I.P. NEET life for me, my job wants me back

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
After 6 months of going NEET due to Chad-19 closure, I'm returning to work. Back to being a wagecuck slave and giving up my freedom. The most BRUTAL part is my employer publically admitting that they'd rather let workers die than pay them to sit at home so my morale and motivation to work SANK TO NOTHING knowing that my employer could care less if I dropped dead and would use me as a pawn. Not only that there's no way for me to dodge the job as they sent me an email saying there's a desperate need for people like me so I'm 100% likely to return on Thursday (the same probability of a normie saying yes to a Stacy bootycall).

NEETers enjoy your life while you can, the thought of waking up early in the morning to go to a job that barely makes ends meet just so i can avoid being homeless is really fucking depressing. Cheers mates wish me good luck

Mogs me at being wanted by someone other then police

NEETers enjoy your life while you can, the thought of waking up early in the morning to go to a job that barely makes ends meet just so i can avoid being homeless is really fucking depressing.
Kind of insane how we give up over half of our day slaving at a shitty backbreaking job just to be allowed a basic roof over our heads and some shitty food in the fridge.

I'm sure the ratio of work needed to simply survive was less before society was even a thing.

Kind of insane how we give up over half of our day slaving at a shitty backbreaking job just to be allowed a basic roof over our heads and some shitty food in the fridge.

I'm sure the ratio of work needed to simply survive was less before society was even a thing.

Yup. I'm lucky I chose to work in schools tho. I chose it because at least I get summer vacations and one week breaks every now and then. I couldn’t ever imagine working YEAR ROUND and having only a one week vacation for the WHOLE YEAR.

Blame FOIDS and the Feminazi movement. I might make a thread about this later but ironically foids are the reason we make so little. Women entering the workforce caused a higher supply of workers and less demand for work thus lower wages for the same skills.

Are you in the Dominican Republic?

Sounds brutal

That's a pretty common situation since the 1970s imo.
Do you think you'd do better in the Dominican Republic with foids? NYC is rough.

The quality of living is worse and crime is high as hell but getting foids is WAY easier than here considering that there are many foids without meaningful careers and thus there's lots of betabuxing opportunities over there.

It's a good trade off idea tho, I like it.

The quality of living is worse and crime is high as hell but getting foids is WAY easier than here considering that there are many foids without meaningful careers and thus there's lots of betabuxing opportunities over there.

It's a good trade off idea tho, I like it.
Crime is high in NYC again these days tbh might get even worse and then it'll be like the 70s. At least the Dominican Republic has better year round weather and slightly more approachable people tbh