Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal R.I.P. my boy

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/neckbeardstories/comments/orb73r/neckbeard_friend_of_2_years_attempts_to_force/

I was pretty socially awkward back then, so was he
I was 5'1 at the time, 44kg, and built like a stick. Biracial, both Chinese and Japanese. I enjoyed playing video games and watching anime.
Z was 5'4 at the time, I'm not too sure of his weight, but he was significantly heavier than me but was still sort of scrawny. Chinese, shared similar interests with me.
He was really nice to me most of the time honestly, he'd buy me instant noodles and take me to his house to play video games and stuff. We'd hang out after school all the time and it was really fun to be with him and talk to him. I developed a slight crush on him while we were friends.
I didn't tell Yz and they all until a few weeks later. They told everyone else, and my class begun to shun Z even more than they had done so previously.
I'm in sec 4 now, nearing the end of my school year. I can't wait until I'm out and I no longer have to see Z's face again. Z is doing horribly at school. The only subject he excels at is chinese, he fails most of his other subjects. Maybe I'm bad for saying this but it makes me happy to see him failing.

When a socially inept ricecel/shortcel tries to shoot his shot. Hope my nigga is doing okay.

I developed a slight crush on him while we were friends.

So you show feelings towards this socially inept guy and are surprised that he does something rash? Probably followed redpill advice and tried to act dominant/alpha or something.

They told everyone else, and my class begun to shun Z even more than they had done so previously... Z is doing horribly at school. The only subject he excels at is chinese, he fails most of his other subjects. Maybe I'm bad for saying this but it makes me happy to see him failing.

My nigga got ostracized more and starting doing horrible in school. I already know he will develop mental issues from being alone and regret everything for the rest of his life and that he'll probably rope.

If u have to approach it's over

Ha! Ha! The part where he pretends to fall on her as an excuse to touch her. Legendary. :feelsokman:

This guy actually got some girl attracted to him. He would probably fuck if he was skinnier and not a fucking creep :feelsrope::feelsrope:

This guy actually got some girl attracted to him. He would probably fuck if he was skinnier and not a fucking creep :feelsrope::feelsrope:
She went off him after finding other male friends she found attractive.

He did all that stuff for her and she abandoned him :lul: females in a nutshell

The dude kept trying to make moves on her and he would make excuses to touch her.

He pretended to fall on her as an excuse to touch her, some funny shit to be honest.

I developed a slight crush on him while we were friends.
Bullshit and virtue signalling.
I was 5'1 at the time, 44kg, and built like a stick.
Z was 5'4 at the time, I'm not too sure of his weight, but he was significantly heavier than me
Z got on top of me, groping my chest while trying to unbutton my uniform. I started kicking and screaming about wildly, trying to get him off me. It worked. He fell over, falling to the floor.
A 5'1 44kg subhuman chink foidlet was able to knock a "significantly heavier" ricecel to the floor? LARP tbh.

I would be careful when reading the story because at the end of the day it becomes he said she said bullshit. We are reading the story from the point of a foid.

If u have to approach it's over
It comes down to this. All that clowning around and simping never gets you anywhere, if she really liked you she would hop on your cock right away.

funny how she calls him "neckbeard" yet hanged out with him for 2 years.

he was a neckbeard ricelet?

only looks matters

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/neckbeardstories/comments/orb73r/neckbeard_friend_of_2_years_attempts_to_force/

When a socially inept ricecel/shortcel tries to shoot his shot. Hope my nigga is doing okay.

So you show feelings towards this socially inept guy and are surprised that he does something rash? Probably followed redpill advice and tried to act dominant/alpha or something.

My nigga got ostracized more and starting doing horrible in school. I already know he will develop mental issues from being alone and regret everything for the rest of his life and that he'll probably rope.

LARP or not, he should've went balls deep (In HoneySelect REDUX 2 EDITION OFC):forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

thats what i call a wall of shit

Tales from the basement

It's over for ricecels