Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/heightmatters as a temporary replacement for /r/shortcels on Reddit

Tyreno

Tyreno

Back2schoolcel
reddit.com/r/heightmatters
I know you're all gonna trash me for using Reddit but a lot of people here frequented /r/shortcels and nobody knows how long the downtime will last (it's been nearly 2 days now), so we have /r/heightmatters up and running as a temporary replacement. Feel free to post shit there if you use Reddit/have any relevent memes etc.

ok one post greycel I don't use reddit I don't care

thanks for the info

Alright, I'll go there for the memes and nothing else pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Unless you’re below 5’6 face matters more

Reddit is gay

Your shitty incel subreddits are never going to succeed. Reddit has proven at this point that they will ban any new subreddit with a whiff of inceldom or /pol/-related content.

Better to put your efforts into starting a youtube channel or something.

Your shitty incel subreddits are never going to succeed. Reddit has proven at this point that they will ban any new subreddit with a whiff of inceldom or /pol/-related content.

Better to put your efforts into starting a youtube channel or something.
Read that greycel, also just join us here and get postmaxxing tbh

Omg tyreno aka St. back2schoolcel

Tall

Why? You're taller than most people

shortcels is gigacucked, only private incel subs are based

Just join a forum where you aren't at risk of getting banned by a horrible, anti-free-speech administrative staff.

>Plebbit
>Ever
>Even once

Reddit is done, accept it guys

Tell them to join here

incels.co has way better post quality and no compromised mods but id be lying if i said shortcels didnt have some funny as fuck memes. a lot of normies tho

knajjd is 5'2", cutemaxxed and mogs everyone on this site. if you put him in a trenchcoat with stilts no one would even notice and he'd be 8/10 pussy slayer

I think it's good because it fucks with reddit but that's it.

knajjd is 5'2", cutemaxxed and mogs everyone on this site. if you put him in a trenchcoat with stilts no one would even notice and he'd be 8/10 pussy slayer
dude I've talked to knajjd on VC and he's literally out of his mind. I know he's a mod here so not gonna say anything else lol

I just wanted to make a PSA in case it didn't go back online.

Has shortcels been taken down?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back