Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/GoneWild has more 18 year old posters than any other age

BF8211

BF8211

Greycel
[img=1017x783]https://i.redd.it/k3p0t1aed8pz.png[/img]
If you think that most women don't want to post their nudes online, think again. Most are just waiting until they hit 18.

Plenty of those 18 year olds are probably underage.

The first extreme popular youtube video was a Justin Beiber music video. Young girls spend there life on the internet looking for norman folks attention

attractive girls in their prime are aware their only purpose in life is as a sex object. it's only subhuman ugly cunts, coping older bitches and soy boys who argue otherwise.

VileGeneticTrash said:
attractive girls in their prime are aware their only purpose in life is as a sex object. it's only subhuman ugly cunts, coping older bitches and soy boys who argue otherwise.

Deeper words have never been spoken

Attention whoring is so easy nowadays, a female can easy become millionaire posting nudes online if she is smart enough.

Rev up those gas chambers.

More proof that 99% of women are whores.

I bet that much younger girls would post on there if they were allowed, degeneracy starts early.

Femoids can't wait to turn 18 so they can plaster their filthy nudes all over the internet.

VileGeneticTrash said:

Wiser words are rarely spoken. Just look at how many "celebrities" got their multi million dollar careers started? Sex tapes. Look at fucking Kim Kardashian. I have lost count of how many fucking whores do this. Not only sex tapes but just going to the papers or the gossip mags and claiming they had sex with someone or someone begged for sex from them was enough. Its so fleeting as well. Women age like milk. Decent looking alpha males are like wine. When he is 50 if he can afford HRT, steroids and a personal trainer he will still be banging 18yo sluts.

VileGeneticTrash said:

Too true. I've always said I wouldn't mind fucking a decent looking older woman, but a girl who is 18 is dick hungry, and that hunger fades, FAST.

Does the infograph specifically state it's talking about females and not also males?

Jesus fucking Christ. The average age of women losing their virginity is dropping by the year.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Does the infograph specifically state it's talking about females and not also males?

r/Gonewild is exclusively female

BF8211 said:
r/Gonewild is exclusively female

My bad, I completely oversaw that fact. :blush:

ordinaryotaku said:
Jesus fucking Christ. The average age of women losing their virginity is dropping by the year.

I'm 30. When i went to school there were only a handful of virgins in my school by 16 years old in year 11. That was... 13 years ago. That was before Facebook and smartphones. Spreading nudes was a highly involved task, the first camera phones were only just on the market. 3G phones were brand new and slow as hell. The trade in pirated games and dvd's was a thing. Operated by people who had just gotten broadband internet (i started with 256Kbit/s broadband). Windows XP was only just going into widespread usage. Windows NT was still standard on my schools computers and i had one of the first flash drives of anyone i knew. I saved my ill gotten gains for ages and got a 64MB one and then two 128MB ones. MSN was the thing back then when i was 15. This was before flat screen monitors were all that common. I got my first flat screen by fixing the power supply. That is how long ago this was. Do half of you guys on here even remember CRT monitors and TV's?

MY POINT IS WOMEN WERE DISGUSTING FILTHY WHORES BACK THEN.

Can you imagine what they're like now? They must be reach an n count of 100 dicks before the age of consent.

commander_zoidberg said:
I'm 30. When i went to school there were only a handful of virgins in my school by 16 years old in year 11. That was... 13 years ago. That was before Facebook and smartphones. Spreading nudes was a highly involved task, the first camera phones were only just on the market. 3G phones were brand new and slow as hell. The trade in pirated games and dvd's was a thing. Operated by people who had just gotten broadband internet (i started with 256Kbit/s broadband). Windows XP was only just going into widespread usage. Windows NT was still standard on my schools computers and i had one of the first flash drives of anyone i knew. I saved my ill gotten gains for ages and got a 64MB one and then two 128MB ones. MSN was the thing back then when i was 15. This was before flat screen monitors were all that common. I got my first flat screen by fixing the power supply. That is how long ago this was. Do half of you guys on here even remember CRT monitors and TV's?

Can you imagine what they're like now? They must be reach an n count of 100 dicks before the age of consent.

I've stated this before on r/Incels, but there were several girls at my old middle school who got pregnant at 13/14. It's fucking sickening, I didn't even think of being actually attracted to women until I was almost 15 (when I was 11-14 I only wanted sex).

ordinaryotaku said:
I've stated this before on r/Incels, but there were several girls at my old middle school who got pregnant at 13/14. It's fucking sickening, I didn't even think of being actually attracted to women until I was almost 15 (when I was 11-14 I only wanted sex).

None got pregnant in mine ( thanks to the mothers and fathers who let their daughters run around like whores) but almost all girls age 12-14 had sex or did bj's in the school toilets.

The school ended up setting up security cameras outside the toilets, but that didn't stop anything so they hired a security guard, whos only job was to stop 12 year old girls from fucking older guys in a disgusting school toilet...

lonelyreee said:
None got pregnant in mine ( thanks to the mothers and fathers who let their daughters run around like whores) but almost all girls age 12-14 had sex or did bj's in the school toilets.

The school ended up setting up security cameras outside the toilets, but that didn't stop anything so they hired a security guard, whos only job was to stop 12 year old girls from fucking older guys in a disgusting school toilet...

That's absolutely disgusting, they deserve the rope.

commander_zoidberg said:

That what it comes down to.
In my high school I heard about some girls who started the cc at 12/13.
None got pregnant as far as I know (who knows how many had abortions), but by the time they reached 18 they probably had some low three digit number under their belt.
And that was over 15 years ago.
Woman/girls were always like that, and now with smartphones and Tinder this shit has most likley gotten a lot worse.
If you're not the one who's fucking them, all you get are very used up goods, and no sane men should want that.

lonelyreee said:

We had about 12 or 13 girls who got pregnant by year 11 in our school. A lot of them were sexually active by 14 but a few started at 13 for sure. Lets just say plenty of stories, nudes and crappy phone video went round proving it. We also had a few more who disappeared in years 10/11 but no one definitively had answers as to what had happened. So i couldn't really say, but is strongly suspected it was either rape or pregnancy. We had a rape in the toilets when i was in year 9. After that they had to bring in a system so that toilets could only be unlocked when someone was watching to make sure no boys and girls went in together which caused a lot of complaints from the girls. It was such a ball ache half the time we used to take a piss round the back against the wall because of the queues. We had security guards on our school gates to try and stop people from getting out at lunchtime. Oddly enough one of those got arrested because he slept with an underage girl and got her pregnant.

I know there was definitely 1 girl who was sexually active at 12. She lived 3 doors up from me. Her mother used to watch us before school some mornings. I know because she slept with someone who then told a friend of mine from junior school who told me. He was 14, same age as us. She sucked his dick and had full on unprotected sex with him. Her chest was flatter than a ironing board as well. I had suspected because she used to bring older boys home from school and then they would leave an hour later before her mother came home. Amazingly she never got pregnant either. She was a mega slag but her older sister was ok. Her older sister actually used to babysit my sister. I'm still in touch with her. I fixed the clutch and one of the wheel bearings on her Civic Type R. She doesn't talk about her younger sister though. God knows where she is. Haven't seen her since 2005.

ordinaryotaku said:

Yeah. The first girl who got pregnant in our year was 13. It was right at the end of year 8. She really didn't seem like the type either. The guy who knocked her up was a low tier chad, it never went round the school but i heard from someone who heard from his mum who heard from this girls aunt that he was the father. He used to play hard but he was a pussy really. He also had a serious drinking problem, by the time he was 14/15 he pretty much always stank of booze and vomit. He still slept with a load more girls.

I remember the first girl i was attracted to, i think i was 12. She went to another school and used to be at my bus stop every morning. Cute brunette. Shortish. Nice boobs. Very sexy. A bit of a slag in reality. Maybe a slight personality disorder. Her sister and my sister were friends. I fixed her computer for her when i was 14, she maybe flirted with me that time but never again.

NutNotBusted said:
Attention whoring is so easy nowadays, a female can easy become millionaire posting nudes online if she is smart enough.

When can we get Auschwitz up And running again?

Femoids desire validation and attention from all men. They only reciprocate that attention to Chad. This is constant at all ages. If the younger ones were allowed to post on GW, they would. Young women are not adverse to sharing nudes with guys they find attractive. I knew some normies in high school who had nudes of some of the cuter girls in our grade. What I am trying to say is that we live in an age of great moral degeneracy and we to do some cleaning up.

Attachments

• pepe.jpg
    pepe.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 87
VileGeneticTrash said:

10/10 comment, on point fuark. tbh tbh