Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill r/foreveralone post about hobbies (don't click if you've got a foid attention span)

As an incel, your hobbies will be used against you. For example:
If you like cars or motorcycles, you're either overcompensating or a manchild. If you're into art or music, your music and artwork will be subject to harsher criticism.

Not saying to not have any hobbies, but keep in mind that impressing normal niggers with your hobbies isn't going to work.

If you like cars or motorcycles, you're either overcompensating or a manchild. If you're into art or music, your music and artwork will be subject to harsher criticism.

Not saying to not have any hobbies, but keep in mind that impressing normal niggers with your hobbies isn't going to work.

My only hobby's nowadays are this forum and shooting

Get a new BB gun for Christmas and film another vlog :feelshehe:

I await your next video!

i make music
thats as much of a hobby you can get.
no one cares
even on here
Share some, I'll listen.
hope he gets cucked

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I don't think he's going to get any in the first place.

Yeah, I've experienced this myself. And in a way certain hobbies are an overcompensation, people can see a void in your life and know it's been patched up with copes.
Get a new BB gun for Christmas and film another vlog :feelshehe:

I await your next video!
Got a youtube link?

Cool channel, it's a shame youtube search doesn't show incel channels much anymore as they're trying to make us go away. How many BB guns do you have?
2 and I will get a new one for Christmas

:yes: brutal hobbypill