Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/foreveralone is telling this guy he's "average".

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Nobody even points out his norwooding!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7l69pv/try_telling_me_im_not_ugly/

bGCs0ye.jpg

I shopped him to be average(ish):

ljvcyQ1.jpg

The hair style is still awful but that's because he's got a COMBOVER to hide his hair loss! I'm PMing him about finasteride and minoxidil. He needs it ASAP especially because he's so young!

The good thing is ALL of these changes can be done via cosmetic surgery and weight loss.

He doesn't have a bad jawline, I guess that's going well for him.

Really good photoshop.

https://incels.is/Thread-RageFuel-Subhuman-posts-on-FA-The-results-will-NOT-shock-you

Hopefully he takes your advice, if not he'll be a baldcel within a couple years.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Yeah it's his nose and MPB that kills him. All he needs to do is:

1) Clear up his skin
2) Get a hair transplant
3) Get on dutasteride, minoxidil and niz shampoo
4) Get an aggressive rhinoplasty with alar base reduction
5) Lose weight

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I'm PMing him about finasteride and minoxidil.  He needs it ASAP especially because he's so young!

I think it's too late already and the true extent of his hair loss is just covered up. Considering the fact that he seems really young his MPB has to be really aggressive, so it's highly unlikely that he would be a good responder in the first place. He should already start saving money for a hair transplant.

Can you also PM him to join us? I am gonna give legit looksmaxxing advice because theres still hope when young

Weed said:
Can you also PM him to join us? I am gonna give legit looksmaxxing advice because theres still hope when young

Sure. He seems to be ready for the black pill. I'm giving him looksmaxxing advice as well, I sent him the photoshopped pic I did and he replied saying "My nose is big lmao".

He can be saved if he's determined enough.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Sure.  He seems to be ready for the black pill.  I'm giving him looksmaxxing advice as well, I sent him the photoshopped pic I did and he replied saying "My nose is big lmao".  

He can be saved if he's determined enough.
If he joins, PM his nickname so I could PM him

Lol he still looks like shit in Photoshop. It's over for him, all is lost. Don't give him false hope

he mogs me, id say hes 4/10. hes not as subhuman as me but i can definitely say it is still over for him

Seriously it's fucking over for him guys. Sure he'd be better off without that lolmassive nose and with a hair transplant, but he just lacks facial harmony. He'd go from invisible to invisible.

he's average for a redditor. now leave him alone

itsOVER said:
Seriously it's fucking over for him guys. Sure he'd be better off without that lolmassive nose and with a hair transplant, but he just lacks facial harmony. He'd go from invisible to invisible.

Yup, his entire facial configuration screams "weakness." You can tell just from his face that he's meant to be the guy at the bottom of the totem pole in every social setting.

boring face, no hope for him even if he'll fix his every flaw

He is average. That's what an average male looks like. Zero SMV. That's why femoids rate 80% of men as below average.

He has nice skin and no overtly ugly features. How is he ugly? He just has a negroid nose.

hes 17 year old and balding, it's over

existentialhack said:
He is average. That's what an average male looks like. Zero SMV. That's why femoids rate 80% of men as below average.

He has nice skin and no overtly ugly features. How is he ugly? He just has a negroid nose.

His nose and hair is ugly as all hell.

Couple that with the massive facial bloat (likely because he's a fatcel) and it's over for him, LDAR time.

itsOVER said:

He has decent facial thirds though.  Compact midface.  There's hope.

He absolutely OBLITERATES guys like this:

UbGCK38.jpg

If this guy is ugly then I am far below what I thought I was. He does seem average to me, but then again i'm pretty fuckin ugly.

itsOVER said:
His nose and hair is ugly as all hell.

Couple that with the massive facial bloat (likely because he's a fatcel) and it's over for him, LDAR time.

Like I said, average.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

UbGCK38.jpg

Why are you so obsessed with him? xD It's either you or your biggest bully from school I don't see any other reason for you to post such a generic guy that often

Ryo_Hazuki said:

UbGCK38.jpg

Seriously think you look better than him, not even trolling.

Regardless, he's not going to be able to get to a level where he ascends. He might go from a PSL 3 to a PSL 4, but who really gives a fuck? Ugly is ugly.

idkwattodowithlife said:

His chin is oversized, looks comical.

Akarin said:
I don't see any other reason for you to post such a generic guy that often

You really think he just looks "generic"?  He's a 2/10 at best!

He is average
But being average is not like any better than being ugly. Its just the same.

Women will still think he is a sub human.

To me that guy IS average, and that's at the very least.

That type of guy could go to Japan for instance and pick up a very cute young japanese girlfriend easily.
What I'm saying is many ppl forget about the Just Be White factor, and this guy could run it easily.

existentialhack said:

This. He's not subhuman tier but definitely (below) average, aka invisible 
He should attempt to looksmaxx

Jfc I'm gonna post this guy on lookism just to aware you all that he's a 3 at absolute best.

NekoStance said:

That type of guy could go to Japan for instance and pick up a very cute young japanese girlfriend easily.
What I'm saying is many ppl forget about the Just Be White factor, and this guy could run it easily.

Doubtful.

Japanese women are notoriously picky. Tons of studies have shown just how picky they are and ONE THIRD of single japanese men are truecels:

https://www.japancrush.com/2013/stories/30-of-single-japanese-men-have-never-dated-a-woman.html

Also think of it this way, if his nose looks massive to us, just imagine how big it looks in Japan, where the average person's nose is much smaller.

A guy I knew online taught english in Japan for 2 years and had zero luck with women there even though he had a girlfriend back in america. I know he has REALLY low standards too because his girlfriend was obese.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
NekoStance said:
Doubtful.
Japanese women are notoriously picky. Tons of studies have shown just how picky they are and ONE THIRD of single japanese men are truecels:
https://www.japancrush.com/2013/stories/30-of-single-japanese-men-have-never-dated-a-woman.html
Also think of it this way, if his nose looks massive to us, just imagine how big it looks in Japan, where the average person's nose is much smaller.
A guy I knew online taught english in Japan for 2 years and had zero luck with women there even though he had a girlfriend back in america. I know he has REALLY low standards too because his girlfriend was obese.
heh they are picky with their own men

I particularly said he would have success in Japan because he is the type that they do like, he is quite cutesy looking, with bright eyes, like one of their cartoons.
It's interesting because these types often don't have success in the west, their homeland, USA, etc. but they love them in Japan.

If your friend looked more like
UbGCK38.jpg

and he was an aspie to boot (even a guy like that should have success in Japan if he tries), then that is probably why he failed

He looks average to me. He probably is a manlet though and that ruins him.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Nobody even points out his norwooding!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7l69pv/try_telling_me_im_not_ugly/

bGCs0ye.jpg

I shopped him to be average(ish):

ljvcyQ1.jpg

The hair style is still awful but that's because he's got a COMBOVER to hide his hair loss!  I'm PMing him about finasteride and minoxidil.  He needs it ASAP especially because he's so young!

The good thing is ALL of these changes can be done via cosmetic surgery and weight loss.

thinning hair and shit hairstyle

nw1

unaesthetic eyebrows

glasses

wide nigger tier nose

long philitrum

fat

this guy's a 3 or 4 on a good day lmao

I personally would much rather look like him. He has a compact midface, wide jaw, high fHWR, projecting chin, slight hollow cheeks despite being chubby (might just be dimples tho) and an alright eye area. All he needs is an extreme rhino and hair transplant + get lean and he’d be a Chadlite. I sadly have a long midface which is an unfixable death sentence, only way to fix it is to rope.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
NW1?  This guy is almost NW3!

ah shit you're right. his hair falls onto his forehead, which fooled me into thinking he was nw1 for a sec

blackpill_incel said:
ah shit you're right. his hair falls onto his forehead, which fooled me into thinking he was nw1 for a sec

C O M B O V E R
O
M
B
O
V
E
R

If he takes off the glasses and wear a hat

Maybe norm tier then

Ryo_Hazuki said:
NW1?  This guy is almost NW3!

When he's NW3 at age 17, it's way too late for Fin anyway.

Themisterpepsi said:
If he takes off the glasses and wear a hat

Wear a head? Like a fedora? JFL if you think that will help him to get laid, it's quite the opposite. And a cap won't look any good on him.

modus_coperandi said:
When he's NW3 at age 17, it's way too late for Fin anyway.

Wear a head? Like a fedora? JFL if you think that will help him to get laid, it's quite the opposite. And a cap won't look any good on him.

A beanie or something to cover that fucking hairline

Not gonna fix his nose tho

He isn't that bad probably just needs to get a bit darker and grow his hair out a bit.

oilonthe-Rose said:
He isn't that bad probably just needs to get a bit darker and grow his hair out a bit.

His hair is barely existent.

modus_coperandi said:
His hair is barely existent.

Could get a wig or something, Its not quite over for him.

If it's not over for him it's not over for anyone.

Yes he looks like shit.

He has a chance.

itsOVER said:
His only hope is the rope srsly.

Ditching the glasses, growing his existing hair out (and/or implants), growing a beard, getting to a low bodyfat percentage.

The guy can make it without surgery.

KyloRen said:
Ditching the glasses, growing his existing hair out (and/or implants), growing a beard, getting to a low bodyfat percentage.

The guy can make it without surgery.

Do all that and he'll still look shit.

FACIAL HARMONY.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back