Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/ForeverAlone gives a brutal black pill to a short + unattractive guy...

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7frovt/are_girls_attracted_to_intelligent_funny_guys/dqdx9th/

I'm glad that black pill truths are being spread!

Good. We have to spread the word about how women are 
liars, 
superficial, 
hypergamous, 
submissive/masochist and 
lacking in variability.

Red Shambhala said:
Good. We have to spread the word about how women are 
liars, 
superficial, 
hypergamous, 
submissive/masochist and 
lacking in variability.

Men are everything of that except the lying part.

Honestly if women weren't so fucking dishonest, we wouldn't be so pissed off.

I wish Foreveralone would go full blackpill, the majority of them are on the same boat as we are. I blame the obnoxious, inceltears supporting moderation for holding it back. That and the various female posters who (coincidentally) also post in the aforementioned subreddit.

Minjaze said:
I wish Foreveralone would go full blackpill, the majority of them are on the same boat as we are. I blame the obnoxious, inceltears supporting moderation for holding it back. That and the various female posters who (coincidentally) also post in the aforementioned subreddit.

I'm fully aware, haha.

The only reason why people don't go full blackpill is because of how retarded some users here sound which give us all a bad name. The bullshit, "would you fuck a corpse" or "fuck your sister" type shit.

I wish there were more blackpilled scientific posts on here. Sometimes I find myself having hope and dreaming about getting a gf, and that's wrong. I need to be reminded that it's over

kodoku said:
I wish there were more blackpilled scientific posts on here. Sometimes I find myself having hope and dreaming about getting a gf, and that's wrong. I need to be reminded that it's over

The only science that I have hope in now is biomedical engineering and material science and engineering where better cosmetic surgeries come out.

truecel23 said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7frovt/are_girls_attracted_to_intelligent_funny_guys/dqdx9th/

I'm glad that black pill truths are being spread!

Za stalina, tovarish!

IncelTears blatantly hate that place also, but are forced to tolerate it

kinda makes me feel good

NekoStance said:
IncelTears blatantly hate that place also, but are forced to tolerate it

kinda makes me feel good

All normies do. Before incels they talked shit and brigaded forever alone all the time. Then they turned to incels when people started posting extreme stuff and mysogonist post etc. but the extreme stuff seems to have died down a alot on here.

Nautica1983 said:
All normies do. Before incels they talked shit and brigaded forever alone all the time. Then they turned to incels when people started posting extreme stuff and mysogonist post etc. but the extreme stuff seems to have died down a alot on here.

The extreme shit died down since I see more of the intellectualcels posting more. The dumbcels don't get the attention they want as much and usually have their posts ignored.

"I'm currently trying to lose weight, but I don't have enough time and money to spend on working out and eating healthy."

You can tell he has sub 80 IQ because he thinks he needs to spend money to lose weight.

ambitioncel said:
TBH ... he probably thinks that refers to getting a gym membership, going to the gym (which would cost gas in his car, etc.) and that's why he says "he doesn't have the money"

Yeah, eating less is actually cheaper, lmao.

And you don't need a gym to lose weight. You can literally go for a jog outside.

truecel23 said:
Yeah, eating less is actually cheaper, lmao.

And you don't need a gym to lose weight. You can literally go for a jog outside.

Or look up home exercises on the internet.  That's what I did.

bigantennaemay1 said:
Or look up home exercises on the internet.  That's what I did.

For losing weight or muscle?

I feel what OP is going through, this is his first exposure to the blackpill, he will be depressed learning the truth but it's for the better.

I love how the shitty ass fucking wimmin on that sub don't respond to this (because they know its true) but say they have it worse

iiiTeMpeR said:
I feel what OP is going through, this is his first exposure to the blackpill, he will be depressed learning the truth but it's for the better.

Black pilling men from a young age is the best thing to do IMO.

Minjaze said:

this 100% Noonches and takei_me are the biggest faggots on the site and auto remove anything bad about women 

a lot of the dudes there align with us but those wretched witches and horrible faggot moderators are holding them back. The girls there are dangling the pussy card over their heads.

BiraCEL said:
this 100% Noonches and takei_me are the biggest faggots on the site and auto remove anything bad about women 

a lot of the dudes there align with us but those wretched witches and horrible faggot moderators are holding them back. The girls there are dangling the pussy card over their heads.

Yup. Cunts indeed.

Foreveralone are fucking cucks. THey get treated like shit by women just like us. But they still suck up to them and whiteknight.

Can't think why a guy would do that, after being treated like shit.

truecel23 said:
For losing weight or muscle?

Oh, muscle.  My bad.  :p

bigantennaemay1 said:
Oh, muscle.  My bad.  :p

Yeah, haha. Imma cut. TBH gymcelling for muscle may not be worth it for me.