Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/ForeverAlone becoming based

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
anyone else notice that they're becoming more anti- foid and less self- hating over the years?

I've even seen some users admit that foids aren't a thing on that sub because it's impossible for them to be alone. Hope they become fully blackpilled tbh, just replace the self hate with foid hate

I've seen stuff like that for months. I feel like the people who talk crap about them haven't been there for awhile.

lots of blackpilled incels posting stuff there tbh

Harriott

that's good....

Non-chads are finally starting to realize being cucks won't improve their chances at getting pussy.

That sub was always self aware of the blackpill. The mods are the cancer there. I made some blackpill threads and an anti foid one and most of them agreed with me and downvoted the cucks that commented. I got banned, but again, it's the mods and the cucks who infiltrated there

This. We go over there to post stuff and then come here and say: LOOK THE BLACKPILL IS SPREADING!

Just lol.
If they agree with it and don't take it down then that's a big step.

Their cucked mods won’t let that happen

Finally, fresh meat. Hypergamy cannot be denied. It is a detriment to all non-Chad men.

Non-chads are finally starting to realize being cucks won't improve their chances at getting pussy.

the 200 friend requests an hour I get on my fake Stacey facebook account suggest differently

For everyone that takes the pill, 10 new simps rise to the challenge. You can't win.

Pretty based sub coming from cuckdit.

it is just a matter of time

the 200 friend requests an hour I get on my fake Stacey facebook account suggest differently
Trying to fuck a stacy doen't mean they're cucks. Guys also swipe right on everything.

I hope the based ones come here

Trying to fuck a stacy doen't mean they're cucks. Guys also swipe right on everything.

i mean i guess the fact the word "simp" is now totally mainstream suggests that normies are realising foid worship is detrimental. But idk man, theres still just so many cucks out there, it makes me sick

i mean i guess the fact the word "simp" is now totally mainstream suggests that normies are realising foid worship is detrimental. But idk man, theres still just so many cucks out there, it makes me sick
That's because now they're in the spotlight because of the blackpill, soon normies will realize how pathetic they are.

Nah they have a female mod who bans anyone who is remotely blackpilled so its safe.
Cant stand the way they talk on reddit tbh its fine all reddit can burn tbh. I get downvotes on everything i post.

That sub was always self aware of the blackpill. The mods are the cancer there. I made some blackpill threads and an anti foid one and most of them agreed with me and downvoted the cucks that commented. I got banned, but again, it's the mods and the cucks who infiltrated there
Same, I was banned for giving some blackpills a few days ago, several members agreed.

Wow bluepilled bullshit is being downvoted, blackpilled stuff relating looks upvoted. That sub is still a shithole because of the mods though

"involuntary introvert", that couple of words carries a massive blackpill about those things you were born with. It shoul be more spread

Last edited:
they still are cucked

This. We go over there to post stuff and then come here and say: LOOK THE BLACKPILL IS SPREADING!

Just lol.

I think it's also normies shooting & scooting tbh. Not just Incel infiltrators so to speak.

All of them will be banned within the month

They'll allow others to take their place. It's a safety valve on a pressure cooker.

So a new wave of incels will be created?

Interesting times

Forever alone was based from the beginning. Fuck, Elliot Rodger posted there
Idk man the rules seem pretty soy. I would be banned in minutes.

Le reddit celibates should move to FA tbhngl

If you have even a fraction of test in you, you can only be told comforting lies for so long before you see the light.

It used to be a based sub back in the day. I think it became cucked sometime around 2016.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.
If the bluepilled advice doesn't work, then it's over.

We have all the evidence on our side
full

Idk man the rules seem pretty soy. I would be banned in minutes.
I'm talking about the members. The mods are soy cucks, yes. They banned me as well. But the community is based. The cucks that comment there get downvoted all the time

anyone else notice that they're becoming more anti- foid and less self- hating over the years?

I've even seen some users admit that foids aren't a thing on that sub because it's impossible for them to be alone. Hope they become fully blackpilled tbh, just replace the self hate with foid hate

I’ve always known they’d get blackpilled, most of them are already without realizing it tbh.

They should've realized that over a decade ago.

That's good. Normies are spreading the blackpill. Its just a matter of time before the whole sub-8 population become blackpilled.

Let the rage consume them

the fact that attractive guys are attractive to women is literally the most basic observable reality of all time. the only people who refuse to acknowledge this reality are delusionmaxxed ITcels. im sure ForeverAlonecels have always understood this but are afraid to point it out due to the soy backlash

It's not a bad sub, they just don't want to readily accept that they're incels