Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity r/feminism post

Brutal farmpill

She forgets to mention how the only thing farm animals need to do is sit around, eat and lay eggs / give birth because there are humans taking care of them. Who's going to take care of humanity when 99% of all men disappear and there's no one to keep all the infrastructure running?

you know she realy likes the farm animals.
We all know what does a "farm girl" really mean
Pbs Nature Hair Flip GIF by Nature on PBS

She forgets to mention how the only thing farm animals need to do is sit around, eat and lay eggs / give birth because there are humans taking care of them. Who's going to take care of humanity when 99% of all men disappear and there's no one to keep all the infrastructure running?
She's saying that the males have no value, but the female's value comes from producing eggs, milk, getting slaughtered for food. Is she saying that we should do the same with females? Interesting!

Feminists aren't able to think that far

sounds funny will read later

One male can mate with many females. That is literally the only thing they are needed for. They have literally no value beyond that.
hahahahaha Imagine if a one of us said this shit but about woman, it would Instantly get screenshotted 20 times and be posted on IT and they would say shit like ''yes its definitely his looks'' but this fcking foid does it and gets 500 upvotes on reddit.
They want to talk about being providers and how the animal kingdom works, but they have no concept of what basic primitive animal husbandry or farming is.
And this bitch is dumb enough to generalize the entire animal kingdom to how we humans have tamed animasl and how we use them to farm most effectively as if that's any representation of first of how things would actually go in nature without human intervention and second to represent humans. Humans have never done that practice of primitive animal husbandry to themselves you dumb bitch. But yea lets just ignore all the contributions men made, if building a society was up to woman we would still be living in grass huts and I am not even saying that to shit on woman.

Honestly I find it cringe when incels say shit like oh all woman are good for is giving babies, both men and woman have all ways pushed together to fight against the absolute suffering that's called being alive. Thats why we call ourselves incels bc we want a relationship bc there is value in that but we cant, if we truly didn't give a fuck about being in a relationship and woman then we would just claim mgtow or something.
And ofc feminism claims to be about equality between men and woman but really its just a movement for female supremacy and they have proved that shit once again.

@blackraven Thanks you triggered the fuck out of of me with this post. this isn't even a brutal blackpill anymore its just retardation.

hahahahaha Imagine if a one of us said this shit but about woman, it would Instantly get screenshotted 20 times and be posted on IT and they would say shit like ''yes its definitely his looks'' but this fcking foid does it and gets 500 upvotes on reddit.

And this bitch is dumb enough to generalize the entire animal kingdom to how we humans have tamed animasl and how we use them to farm most effectively as if that's any representation of first of how things would actually go in nature without human intervention and second to represent humans. Humans have never done that practice of primitive animal husbandry to themselves you dumb bitch. But yea lets just ignore all the contributions men made, if building a society was up to woman we would still be living in grass huts and I am not even saying that to shit on woman.

Honestly I find it cringe when incels say shit like oh all woman are good for is giving babies, both men and woman have all ways pushed together to fight against the absolute suffering that's called being alive. Thats why we call ourselves incels bc we want a relationship bc there is value in that but we cant, if we truly didn't give a fuck about being in a relationship and woman then we would just claim mgtow or something.
And ofc feminism claims to be about equality between men and woman but really its just a movement for female supremacy and they have proved that shit once again.

@blackraven Thanks you triggered the fuck out of of me with this post. this isn't even a brutal blackpill anymore its just retardation.
didn't claim it was blackpill once

iu

didn't claim it was blackpill once
I didn't mean to say that you claimed it was, but usually these these types of posts reveal something about female nature or something related to blackpill. all I meant to say with that statement was that this post just goes beyond the usual talking points in this community and that it is utterly stupid.

Last edited:
This is one of the dumbest shit I've ever read. Because, first of all, she compares human societies with farm animals, which is ridiculous, because farm animals are a group that is exploited by humans and they are not independent communities that can act in a cooperative way . Female animals are more important on the farm because we can exploit them, benefit from their milk and we can get more animals by fertilize multiple female animals with one male. This is exactly the definition of "objectification" that females complain about. she evaluates the value of females entirely through her fertility and exploitation of her body. This post totally contradicts feminism but this stupid whore isn't even capable of understanding it.

This woman made one observation about brainless farm animals and got so giddy thinking she figured everything out so she extrapolated it to the dominant species of the planet. Low iq femoid child brain at work boys :feelstastyman:

she's lowkey right. the only one needed is chad. if you let incels fuck then they will destroy the natural balance.
but still opinion dismissed because femalo