Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel r/femaledatingstrategy

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Two faced horse shit. Blackpills between the lines as usual. It's like lipstickalley but with typical horse shit delusion and half hidden blackpills disguised as lies

Though there's basic tips like hiding your sexual past on top of ten million red flag qualities. The only real red flag of course, is being a neurotic sub 6'6 non square jawed non white

Whatever helps spreading the blackpill. I don't go there because of my mental health though

Cucktears wont touch that sub with a ten foot pole. Everytime its brought up they say that it's just a bunch of larping incels and mgtowers

I see you just discovered it?

Those whores spread the blackpill more than this forum

Though there's basic tips like hiding your sexual past

The more unprotected sex a woman has had, the more degenerated her offspring will be. Women are cunning enough to understand this on an animal level, hence why it is now so taboo to speak truthfully upon a woman's sexual past. The female biology absorbs DNA from her past lovers. If a woman has been a whore bathing in various men's seminal fluids, she is fundamentally unfit for motherhood and the breeding of children, which is most women in the West, who are now spawning bastard Goblinoids with a whole host of personality issues.

I've known about it but didn't want to check it because I knew it would ruin my day

I want to believe it's LARP but it probably isn't

What would it not being LARP mean? What particularly would be so horrible about it not being LARP?

What would it not being LARP mean? What particularly would be so horrible about it not being LARP?
My point is it's more blackpills and confirmations it's over in every department.

The entire sub is just "how to fraud your way to getting a yes man beta bux"

I love that sub. It's full of 30 year old about to hit wall cumdumps that realized they were punching above their weight for the longest time, and men they fucked never actually wanted to marry them.
So now they became high maintenance as fuck as defence mechanism while talking about how there's so many ugly men compared to women (basically confirming the okc study).
It's like everything you ever wanted. If all women thought like this they'd be back in cages tomorrow. I support them

I love that sub. It's full of 30 year old about to hit wall cumdumps that realized they were punching above their weight for the longest time, and men they fucked never actually wanted to marry them.
So now they became high maintenance as fuck as defence mechanism while talking about how there's so many ugly men compared to women (basically confirming the okc study).
It's like everything you ever wanted. If all women thought like this they'd be back in cages tomorrow. I support them
All the posts start with "when I was 18.. or when I was young and naive... " They were literally all cum dumps

Just took a look at it. Basically, how to deal with the fact Chad won't commit.

I unironically support r/FDS and r/PinkPillFeminism, it's just roasties openly saying what we've said for several years.

They know the great benefits that society gives them for just being born with a vagina between their legs.

The female biology absorbs DNA from her past lovers. If a woman has been a whore bathing in various men's seminal fluids, she is fundamentally unfit for motherhood and the breeding of children, which is most women in the West, who are now spawning bastard Goblinoids with a whole host of personality issues.

amen

The more unprotected sex a woman has had, the more degenerated her offspring will be. Women are cunning enough to understand this on an animal level, hence why it is now so taboo to speak truthfully upon a woman's sexual past. The female biology absorbs DNA from her past lovers. If a woman has been a whore bathing in various men's seminal fluids, she is fundamentally unfit for motherhood and the breeding of children, which is most women in the West, who are now spawning bastard Goblinoids with a whole host of personality issues.
Based.
This comment alone is worthy of a Pulitzer Prize

But they still got their kitties thooo.

That sub is a strategy for foids to play right into Chad's hand and just get pump and dumped over and over. They claim this to be a "winning strategy" and what they will be left with is a mashed up roastie vag, multiple abortions, and the life of a cool wine aunt to look forward to.