Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy r/FemaleDatingStrategy has a lot in common with us but one main difference...

• Thread starter Deleted member 33472
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33472

inceltr8: watching hs friends lose their virginity
-
I went on FDS just to see what kind of things they posted and to my surprise, their approaches aren't too different from a lot of the things on here. They generalise men constantly and have words to call them, they call women who they don't agree with "pick mes", and they believe that society is against them.

But that is the biggest difference. SOCIETY IS NOT AGAINST THEM. These women are actually mad about being able to get laid, most of them talk about their experiences being with guys but not feeling fulfilled with them. Maybe it's because you're so obtuse and don't realise how easy dating really is for you, so you fail to secure someone who actually cares because you don't care. For us it's different, society really just doesn't care about us. Why is it that IWH gets banned and any other subreddit for male's unability to obtain romantic/sexual attraction gets banned but FDS (which is a female only sub) gets to stay up.

God, the term ‘pick me’ really does piss me right off.

Men bad Women good

God, the term ‘pick me’ really does piss me right off.
Sounds like a typical popular female high schooler movie trope thing to say.

Men bad Women good
Ironically "men good women bad" is what IncelTear posters sarcastically comment on any post talking about how women aren't as great people as society makes them out to be.

Last edited:
How much of a disabled landwhale feminist you have to be to fail the tutorial mode. I will never get that. The only thing that we have in common is hatred, but our is justified because all are against us, not with us.

I go on female dating strategy whenever I get the urge to date a man theory

They live in Tutorial mode while we live in Hardcore try not to kill yourself mode

Old landwhales, when will they learn.

FDSers want a gigachad who will worship them and unironically pay them to be with them. not gonna happen. and eventually they settle down for some betabux and go bragging about the "hvm" they found on the sub kek

FDSers want a gigachad who will worship them and unironically pay them to be with them
yea that's so fucking stupid.
They want an attractive, alpha guy who has shit tons of better options then them to worship them like a meek beta while they fail to realize his dark triad and manipulative personality is what attracts them.

Literally all that females have to do in life is put down the fork. That's it. After that they can just leach off some samsungcel betabuxxer making $200k and ride the gravy train.

tutorial mode

Toilet whores think they the world owes them a Giga Chad prince Perfect. The only thing these toilets have to bring to the table is themselves but they expect a human (man) to fulfill their deepest, arbitrary desires and needs. Of course the toilet does not have to satisfy the human. It's a brutal blackpill to realize how selfish and narcissist all toilets are. They feel no shame when they demand perfection while providing nothing themselves. No toilet is capable of thinking anything but its own self interest.

the world is going to hell my friend

FDS women are always talking about getting a "high value man" who always pays for dates, never takes you out to coffee (only expensive restaurants), and basically babysits you and pampers you for your entire life.

I wonder what those women can to bring to the table...

The main difference is that they are delusional and have the whole system and soyciety allowing them to say and do whatever they want no matter how harmful or hateful without any consequence.