Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

R Europe wants to remove turkey from Europe

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
20% Not related to ID

@Made in Heaven

You have to tag him, boyo :feelsUgh:

Turkey is europe

why is Cyprus included tho

From when turkey is part of europe tho :feelshmm:
You cannot remove turkey from europe when it isn't even there jfl

Since when was Turkery part of Europe? I thought we cut off what is considered Europe at the bosporus, meaning only like 1% of northern turkey is part of Europe proper.

Goes to should my knowledge of geology

Since when was Turkery part of Europe? I thought we cut off what is considered Europe at the bosporus, meaning only like 1% of northern turkey is part of Europe proper.

Goes to should my knowledge of geology
Turkey is probably more European than Bosnia

Just in time for Thanksgiving!

Roaches are not European.
They will always be sand gypsies.

If the EU parlament belonged to white nationalists, these colored mongrels would face a purge from the inside-out.

Turks are white and they are a part of Europe, keep seething.

If the EU parlament belonged to white nationalists, these colored mongrels would face a purge from the inside-out.
But @Made in Heaven and @RREEEEEEEEE said Turks are white

Turkey made it clear they dont give a fuck about europe when they invaded constantinople
I have mistaken some turks before as anglos tbh. They have some really white turks but also heaps of brown roaches

Turkey made it clear they dont give a fuck about europe when they invaded constantinople
Therefore declaring that they are in fact invaders.

Turkey isn't even in Europe. It has a small area in the European side and that's it.

No, it’s part of the middle-east

Cope
Turkey is part of Caucasus, similar to Chechnyans, Armenians, Circassions, and Georgians.

I have mistaken some turks before as anglos tbh. They have some really white turks but also heaps of brown roaches
This is an Irish and a Greek. Literally every family member I have ranges in looks between these two for the most part, though the majority of my family is white-skinned. Plus I do have a few relatives with light hair/colored eyes.

Irish man
Gettyimages 1166478999 1024x1024

White is a social construct. see pic below for evidence

why is Cyprus included tho
Cypriots are less European than even Turks are, funnily enough

View attachment 530236

Turkey is part of Caucasus, similar to Chechnyans, Armenians, Circassions, and Georgians.

This is an Irish and a Greek. Literally every family member I have ranges in looks between these two for the most part, though the majority of my family is white-skinned. Plus I do have a few relatives with light hair/colored eyes.

View attachment 530237View attachment 530238

White is a social construct. see pic below for evidence
View attachment 530258

Cypriots are less European than even Turks are, funnily enough

Embrace your roots.

White is still a social construct.:society:

View attachment 530403
None of those you listed are white u roach.
I see arabs and curries.

The only reason non-whites can exist in white countries, is because the ones in command are jews who despise white gentiles.
They opened the borders in the 60s, and the end result is an identity crisis where the native population becomes a minority in their land.
You can´t strawman your way out of this dude.

A chink will always be a chink.
A roach will always be a roach.
A kike will always be a kike.
A nigger will always be a nigger.
A gypsy will always be a gypsy.
A curry will always be a curry.

By changing from region to region, won´t make you part of that population.

Those turks who have spread across the boarder mainly Germany, it won´t make them German, no matter what.
Why even discuss something so obvious ?
It´s trolling at this point.

Last edited:
None of those you listed are white u roach.
I see arabs and curries.
So you are like @BummerDrummer who doesn't consider med Europeans and Balkan Europeans to be white? Kek . Beacause all the people in the bottom half are European

So you are like @BummerDrummer who doesn't consider med Europeans and Balkan Europeans to be white? Kek . Beacause all the people in the bottom half are European
White as in arab ? No.
The meme pic you posted is just that, a meme.

I think you need to take a trip to Spain, Italy or Portugal to really get the pitcture.
There you will distinguish the white from the colored.

I´m portuguese btw
In my rural neighborhood it´s all white people.

Here the only colored ethnicitites that exist for the most part, are gypsies and moors, and they focused in the center and south.
Moors being the closest to roaches.

Wonder what they do with their lives ?
They don´t work, and they leech off of the government.
Typical stuff.

Meanwhile the portuguese man has to bust his ass off to pay taxes.

Last edited:
Turks are not white, they are sandniggers

It doesn't matter if a few of them look white, even some afghans look white, but that doesn't mean Afghanistan is a white european country

White as in arab ? No.
Could be. You'd be deluded if you said these Arabs were "not white"

Saudi16
Iraq5
Libya1
Palestinian13
Jordanblueyes

The meme pic you posted is just that, a meme.
A meme that reflects the reality that there are white-skinned Menas and brown-skinned Meds/Balkanoids. + the fact that certain phenotypes are shared between the two groups
I think you need to take a trip to Spain, Italy or Portugal to really get the pitcture.
There you will distinguish the white from the colored.
KEK! Funny you should say that because I have an uncle who lives in Italy. He went there when he was 19 to study and married a local woman so now he has half-italian kids. Needless to say, no one can tell he is a sand nigger because he looks like a local and speaks italian without an accent.

Southeuro27

I´m portuguese btw
That explains a lot lol
In my rural neighborhood it´s all white people.
Do they look like these portugese?

12a030310cea3d1491e9a6c9b801d253.jpg
edf20584ef3e2d318fa299a998e57c98.jpg
33e01997197834fa8f0ef471a8017b37.jpg

Here the only colored ethnicitites that exist for the most part, are gypsies and moors, and they focused in the center and south.
And 99% of the time, most people will not be able to tell them apart from regular Portugese

Southeurope15

Moors being the closest to roaches.
Moors are closest to Iberian wtf are you talking about? Iberians have MORE (let me repeat that) they have MORE Negroid blood than Turks do
Map of African admixture in European populations

Wonder what they do with their lives ?
They don´t work, and they leech off of the government.
Typical stuff.

Meanwhile the portuguese man has to bust his ass off to pay taxes.
Bruuuuh your entire country leeches off of the Northern countries, stop acting:feelskek:

Could be. You'd be deluded if you said these Arabs were "not white"

View attachment 530818View attachment 530819View attachment 530820View attachment 530821View attachment 530828

A meme that reflects the reality that there are white-skinned Menas and brown-skinned Meds/Balkanoids. + the fact that certain phenotypes are shared between the two groups

KEK! Funny you should say that because I have an uncle who lives in Italy. He went there when he was 19 to study and married a local woman so now he has half-italian kids. Needless to say, no one can tell he is a sand nigger because he looks like a local and speaks italian without an accent.

View attachment 530822

That explains a lot lol

Do they look like these portugese?

12a030310cea3d1491e9a6c9b801d253.jpg
edf20584ef3e2d318fa299a998e57c98.jpg
33e01997197834fa8f0ef471a8017b37.jpg

And 99% of the time, most people will not be able to tell them apart from regular Portugese

View attachment 530827

Moors are closest to Iberian wtf are you talking about? Iberians have MORE (let me repeat that) they have MORE Negroid blood than Turks do
View attachment 530823

Bruuuuh your entire country leeches off of the Northern countries, stop acting:feelskek:
It´s not a stereotype after all.
You roaches want to be considered white, except you will never be.
No matter how much misinformation you throw out there, at the end of the day, you are just a roach, a miserable sand nigger in a third world shithole.
Nice try putting that ashkenazi kike and arab, paraphrased as "portuguese".

We kicked your ass a long time ago.

This defines Portuguese.

Don´t bring your filth to Europe.
Stay in turkstain.

Last edited:
It´s not a stereotype after all.
You roaches want to be considered white, except you will never be.
No matter how much misinformation you throw out there, at the end of the day, you are just a roach, a miserable sand nigger in a third world shithole.
Nice try putting that ashkenazi kike and arab, paraphrased as "portuguese".

We kicked your ass a long time ago.

View attachment 530876

This defines Portuguese.

Don´t bring your filth to Europe.
Stay in turkstain.
turks still shouldnt be called sandniggers cause there isn't much sand there

From when turkey is part of europe tho :feelshmm:
You cannot remove turkey from europe when it isn't even there jfl
Turkey isn't even in Europe. It has a small area in the European side and that's it.
it’s part of the middle-east
too bad they dont look nothing like euros :feelskek:
Turks are not white, they are sandniggers

It doesn't matter if a few of them look white, even some afghans look white, but that doesn't mean Afghanistan is a white european country

What's wrong with turks ?
theyre hard coperz , they want so bad to be considered european and white and hate the fact they are more related to sand niggerz :feelskek:

just edit map theory

theyre hard coperz , they want so bad to be considered european and white and hate the fact they are more related to sand niggerz :feelskek:
U haven't been to Istanbul. Those niggas there looked more white than average Spanish and Italian. Turkey white mogs Italy and Spain.