Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/doomer is becoming the new incel subreddit

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
First this subreddit was just another normie sub of the retarded doomer triend with normies larping about depression, going for long drives at night, smoking cigarettes and wearing a beanie (just like the meme bros!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:) but now it seems that the sub is slowly being filled with legit incels. Many posts about users venting about their frustrated romantic and sexual lives, how they can't get dates and how foids can't be doomers because they have much easier lives. Each time a foid user makes a post the replies are shit like "nice try, FBI" or "low quality bait" kek. Of course some reddit cucks are already asking the mods to do something about "the incel problem" but so far nothing's been done. I guess it's a matter of time that the big reddit tranny mods ban it just like they did to braincels, incels without hate or other incel subreddits that became popular after r/incel was shut down.

First this subreddit was just another normie sub of the retarded doomer triend with normies larping about depression, going for long drives at night, smoking cigarettes and wearing a beanie (just like the meme bros!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:) but now it seems that the sub is slowly being filled with legit incels. Many posts about users venting about their frustrated romantic and sexual lives, how they can't get dates and how foids can't be doomers because they have much easier lives. Each time a foid user makes a post the replies are shit like "nice try, FBI" or "low quality bait" kek. Of course some reddit cucks are already asking the mods to do something about "the incel problem" but so far nothing's been done. I guess it's a matter of time that the big reddit tranny mods ban it just like they did to braincels, incels without hate or other incel subreddits that became popular after r/incel was shut down.
Of course. Reddit is extremely cucked whoever made that site should be in jail

Doomer have always been tied to incels
Here’s how to goes

Bluepilled<redpilled<doomer<incel

I must join that sub Reddit before the cucks/foids take it down

Unless they’re virgins then they’re not incels. Tired of normies complaining that they can only manage to get laid once every few months or year :feelsUgh:

same with r/greentext
Tbh I'm surprised reddit tranny mods haven't banned r/greentext and r/4chan yet. You can usually find anti feminist, anti tranny, racist and antisemitic ( :soy::soy::soy::soy: ) posts in there. Maybe they avoid the ban by saying they're only taking screenshots of 4chan and they're not making the content but still seems odd.

Tbh I'm surprised reddit tranny mods haven't banned r/greentext and r/4chan yet. You can usually find anti feminist, anti tranny, racist and antisemitic ( :soy::soy::soy::soy: ) posts in there. Maybe they avoid the ban by saying they're only taking screenshots of 4chan and they're not making the content but still seems odd.
I'm sure those subs are just (((controlled opposition))). Juice do it all the time, it's one of their subversion tactics. :feelsjuice:

They hate incels.

Soon they will begin migrating here in decent numbers, I'm sure at least some of them are truecels

Unless they’re virgins then they’re not incels. Tired of normies complaining that they can only manage to get laid once every few months or year :feelsUgh:
Might be annoying to hear but it also tells you that it's not just the "freaks" and "weirdos" that are having massive problems in this soyciety.
Even normies are barely able to have sex and even then, I"m sure if we saw the fat landwhales they had to betabuxx for in order to ascend we'd probably gag :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

View: https://imgur.com/a/by82IW8

View: https://imgur.com/a/253W9EP

Might be annoying to hear but it also tells you that it's not just the "freaks" and "weirdos" that are having massive problems in this soyciety.
Even normies are barely able to have sex and even then, I"m sure if we saw the fat landwhales they had to betabuxx for in order to ascend we'd probably gag :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

View: https://imgur.com/a/by82IW8

View: https://imgur.com/a/253W9EP

Cope they’re probably fucking some average foids. I wouldn’t be on here or complaining anywhere if I could only get laid sometimes. It’s 1000 times worse getting nothing. Thug maxxed criminals go gay in prison to avoid that

Gen z can’t avoid the blackpill neither

Wait for it to be banned someday. Kek even r/chadfishing got banned by soys.

Gen z can’t avoid the blackpill neither
With tiktok and all this exposed beauty privilege it's hard for them to not see what a pretty face can't do especially since it is a generation centered on the image .

"The incel problem" Cucks always trying to silence us, they are afraid of blackpill

Last edited:
Soon they will begin migrating here in decent numbers, I'm sure at least some of them are truecels
I hope that when they come they don't spam their shitty "aesthetic" and music in every thread. However I think that that type of doomers are normies that do it just for the meme, the truecel doomers probably are focused on more important stuff.

I bet it's full of zoomers