Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious r/DepressedVirgins has been banned from Reddit

It is kinda fascinating that more incels havent been violent and destructive. Not that I would ever encourage such actions. But I can count on one hand the number of incels who have committed violent acts, despite that, the media believes they are more dangerous than Al Qaeda

It's obvious that cuckit wants nothing to do with virgins on their website. Why do redditcels keep trying to make subs?
Just come home incels....we will welcome you.

It's obvious that cuckit wants nothing to do with virgins on their website.
If that was the case then the total visitors of Reddit would plummet by 99% !
Lol, but seriously Reddit is not even good.

next week the roundups begin
executions begin the week after.
DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN.
IT IS THE MUSIC OF THE PEOPLE
WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!

The incel reddit posters remind of desperate soyboys trying to get back with their exes after she’s humiliated them.

Reddit's cucked? Who would've guessed they literally have forums made just to bash and unfairly ban men who have opinions on certain topics even worst they don't even try to hide it.

Glad I never used Reddit. Something felt off about the place. 4chan turns out to be right about the shithole. Even 4chan is fucked. I mourn old /r9k/

Redditcels refuse to migrate and just get endlessly cucked by mods who ban their evasion subs every week.

They don't understand that reddit wants them gone and off their platform, no amount of spamming alts, new subs, name changes or larping will change that

the irony is that basically everyone on reddit is either depressed, a virgin or both.

reddit is for cucks.

We should just make a r/FemcelsWithoutHate sub and larp as non existent femcels. Just talk about how all moids only want stacys that are over 6ft tall with chiseled jawlines and 8inch+ clits.

I second this. Would be a hilarious larp of an already existing larp sub. Someone should take initiative.

They will eventually remove everything that doesn't conform to their liberal agenda. Of course they start with male virgins, because we are the lowest even among the undesirables.