Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel r/DeadBedrooms is what awaits you if you ever get a girlfriend

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
After years of looksmaxxing, gymmaxxing, trying to socialize and putting effort into a relationship with a specific female, what awaits you is a life of no sex. Men there are stuck in 15+ year marriages that have been without sex entirely because of the low-libido (basically meaning not interested in an average guy) wives. Even beyond ascension all that's waiting for us is a depressing life where nobody shows any interest in us.

if i had girlfriend or wife i would fuck her everyday whether she likes it or not

if i had girlfriend or wife i would fuck her everyday whether she likes it or not
Based as fuck, but the beta cucks that thought they finally found a foid that loves them will probably rope before waking up and rapemaxxing

Unfortunately martial rape is considered a thing in cucked western countries(illegal)... So I hope you live in Middle East or something where you can rapemaxx your wife.

Damn imagine finally getting a gf and thinking you’ll get laid only to end up in a dead bedroom while she cheats on you with Chad

Deadbedrooms is where all the simps end up. Anyone redpilled would dump the bitch if she withheld sex.

Deadbedrooms is where all the simps end up. Anyone redpilled would dump the bitch if she withheld sex.
Many of them are married with kids and probably fear financial ruin after trying to leave through divorce so I have some sympathy, but I wouldn't stay.

high iq , if you can ascend someday , your girlfriend would have a high body count, and she compare you with all the chads that she can fuck in her prime years , you are nothing for her

Many of them are married with kids and probably fear financial ruin after trying to leave through divorce so I have some sympathy, but I wouldn't stay.
Lol fuck them. You made your bed now lie in it.

Dead bedrooms should not even exist. The only reason it exists is because of current divorce laws.

They need to be made much looser (pun intended) so that sexless marriages can be terminated quickly. The threat alone will make the foids to provide sex and to decrease such occurences.

After years of looksmaxxing, gymmaxxing, trying to socialize and putting effort into a relationship with a specific female, what awaits you is a life of no sex. Men there are stuck in 15+ year marriages that have been without sex entirely because of the low-libido (basically meaning not interested in an average guy) wives. Even beyond ascension all that's waiting for us is a depressing life where nobody shows any interest in us.
Cope. Small dick= dead bedroom.
Big dick=hypersexual bedroom, sex daily
pass me the rope

this is why you don't get married.

If I ever ascend, I will absolutely not marry her, therefore I won't end up in a dead bedroom marriage

R/deadbedrooms is what awaits everyone. Even chad's wife will eventually get bored an look for a chadder chad to "find herself".

would never marry even if i wasnt incel

My sex bot is going to love me. I'm going to program her to be polite, respectful, loyal, pleasant to be around, she will enjoy watching movies with me, she will make sandwiches and bring me a beer, and she will enjoy giving me enthusiastic blowjobs, and always be ready to fuck.

My sex bot is going to love me. I'm going to program her to be polite, respectful, loyal, pleasant to be around, she will enjoy watching movies with me, she will make sandwiches and bring me a beer, and she will enjoy giving me enthusiastic blowjobs, and always be ready to fuck.
That's the ideal situation tbh real foids will always be gross

id beat mine for fun

holy fuck based
I was actually going to say the same

Marriage where telling your wife no to a purchase is considered financial abuse (her reason for marrying) but she can freely deny you sex and affection (your reason for marrying) and society says that's fine. Why dudes marry these cum dumpsters is beyond me.