Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/DeadBedrooms is more blackpilling than 300 RR videos

Dude i wish i could make a more elab post on this and i will in the future since i have been up for 30 hours straight at this point but fucking hell dude just go and browse that sub.
Reddit subs are usually very suicide fuel, far more than what you'd see here on .is. Places like r/SluttyConfessions and r/stupidslutsclub are an absolute no go if you don't want to commit suicide on the spot.

r/SluttyConfessions
SluttyConfessions is the treatment you get when youre attractive and r/DeadBedrooms is when youre a subhuman who bought into the betabuxxing lie

SluttyConfessions is the treatment you get when youre attractive and r/DeadBedrooms is when youre a subhuman who bought into the betabuxxing lie
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Fuck, that's funny af :feelskek:
That stupid cuck :feelskek:
The whore made him horny on purpose. to humiliate him.
He is not allowed to touch her, but not himself either.
If she catches him masturbating, she will divorce-rape him or punish him otherwise.
The Worst part is the men think this is normal, the women are essentially given no accountability it's some bullshit like her "hormones".

And People say WE should be on watchlists, one of these guys is snapping and killing her and the kids

The Worst part is the men think this is normal, the women are essentially given no accountability it's some bullshit like her "hormones".
It's normal to prefer the good premium stuff after having it in all these years since puberty. The foid's small brain get used to it: Chad's premium sperm and hot body/odor. So I can understand she doesn't want that second or third class cheap crap. From a logical point of view I can somewhat relate.
I compare it to drug addicts. They were able to get all of the best stuff all the time. Then they should cope with some synthetic bs that can't trigger their rotten brains anymore.
Since foids can ride the Chad-carousel without any consequences and premarital sex is no longer something bad/evil and since these fucking dating apps and smartphones were established, it's fucking beyond over. Not only for us, even for most normie men.