Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/Christianity prays for the incel community

51ghYVqLggL.jpg
519VaXAEpDL.jpg
17D9D47F BFE6 4B5B 8E4C CC5BD5C62973

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." - Matthew 7:15

i made a reply on that sub a while ago to someone that you couldn't be gay and christian and got heavily downvoted.

so jfl

Even the christians on leddit act like crazy liberals sjws, the only difference is that they put "praying for them" at the end of their sentences. Christians who defend faggotry, abortion and feminism. I mean, why even bother?

They don't need to pray for me, I'm a follower of Catholicism the true faith

why does everyone immediately associate us with hate towards women? All we want is a woman jfl

Im atheist but since they are wishing good things for us, i wish good things for them back. God bless

why does everyone immediately associate us with hate towards women? All we want is a woman jfl

This.

We don't hate ALL women.

Just feminist women and their army of beta cucks is all.

IQ capital of Reddit.

"I feel so bad about [fill in oppressed group] and all my prayers go towards them"
npc virtue signaling, spewing bluepilled nonsense just to look better in the eyes of other npcs
this time they are trying to cash out on the incel narrative, they only milk the most controversial current problems for reddit karma

I appreciate people praying to an invisible being, but it won't help much.

I appreciate them praying for me. It is a well intended move by them.

This.

We don't hate ALL women.

Just feminist women and their army of beta cucks is all.
no I hate em all. doesn't matter who they are. what they do. they deserve hate

JFL at subhuman atheists

While Christianity prays for the incel community the incel community prays for the apocalypse.

r/Christianity is VERY liberal and cherry-pick bible verses or take them severely out of context.

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." - Matthew 7:15

This tbh.

In my entire life, the only positive interactions I've had is with christian males. The foids are just as bad as non-religious foids.

My hideous face and my perpetual loneliness have turned several people, including close family members, away from god and religion. When you pray for the same thing over and over without getting your prayers answered, you eventually lose faith.

My current best friend, an atheist, even said a few years ago that his faith in god would be restored if I ever got a girlfriend. It goes without saying that he's still atheist!

A god who would put someone on this Earth to do nothing but suffer is not worth worshipping.

Many "virgin at 27 but not incel" in that thread :lul:

Suck it christcucks

Thanks but I doubt God will answer

Why would I care what a bunch of holy cucks has to say?

God doesnt exist if they wanna help us give us foids and not ur shitty praying

I'll take all the help I can get.

Waiting for my blue eyed big titty goth chick.

That's nice of them. As long as they don't bully us like those FUCKING TRANNIES on IT.

Nice but I doubt god is gonna change my genetic code.

I actually like this thread. It's nice to see not everyone wants to lock me in a North Korean gulag for the ghastly crime of being below average looking and unhappy with my life. Interacting with people is so much harder when you always think, in the back of their minds, they want to see you in pain.

If they want to help us they should send us all their cute Christian girls to fuck.