Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/Christianity prays for the incel community

reddit "christians" are all bunch of protestant cuck heretics so their opinions are irrelevant
let's see their mental gymnastics when you bring up 1 timothy 2:12

Last edited:
God doesn't exist. Fuck Christianity and fuck /r/christianity

Whats with this virtue signaling brain dead trash towards incels, when will it stop. Its beyond soy.

"The unfortunate thing about these people is most of them don’t even know that with a little bit of work and effort that they could actually be pretty good guys. They’re stuck in a cycle of self-hate and it causes them to lash out at others"

ROFL

It's scientifically proven that prayers don't work.

One of the first scientists who looked into this was a famous polymath whose name I forgot. He studied the deaths of monarchs or something, because those people receive lots of prayers from the population.

This logic is paradoxically absurd. Why would God create incels and facilitate the system that sustains their inceldom if he was prepared to respond to prayers to help them?
Unless they are praying that incels ‘see the error of their ways’ rather than have their suffering alleviated, which knowing Christians they probably are.

reddit "christians" are all bunch of protestant cuck heretics so their opinions are irrelevant
let's see their mental gymnastics when you bring 1 timothy 2:12

God is fake. That said, religion as a way to enforce monogamous distribution of spouses is based. And Protestantism is not cucked, at least it didn't use to be; taking religious orders from a foreign country is cucked. Signing over your country to said foreign country in exchange for continuing to receive such religious dictates is teracuck. See King John of England.

God doesn't exist, but I'll respect you if you put females in their place again.

I actually like this thread. It's nice to see not everyone wants to lock me in a North Korean gulag for the ghastly crime of being below average looking and unhappy with my life. Interacting with people is so much harder when you always think, in the back of their minds, they want to see you in pain.

I actually like this thread. It's nice to see not everyone wants to lock me in a North Korean gulag for the ghastly crime of being below average looking and unhappy with my life. Interacting with people is so much harder when you always think, in the back of their minds, they want to see you in pain.
I have experience with religion. Religious normies are no different, aside from possibly worshiping status over looks to a very slight degree.

It’s over for Christiancels

""God"" doesn't care about incels.:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

If he did he would have made you Chad. Inceldom is caused by nanometres of DNA difference between us and Chad. Cruel genetic lottery

We don't need prayers we need women's rights taken from them

I have experience with religion. Religious normies are no different, aside from possibly worshiping status over looks to a very slight degree.
I don't doubt they're more dismissive of us in real life than they are on reddit, but at least they don't have frothing-at-the-mouth hatred for us like the troglodytes on cucktears.

religion isn't a cope,but it's enough to assume that god doesn't want us to get a gf.but if i wake up tomorrow as a 6'3 man i won't complain

I don’t need their prayers?
Will one of those Christian girls have sex with me rather than throwing empty platitudes and virtue signaling

I don't mind people praying for me, god bless. Mostly bluepilled incels and normies but a few good comments here and there.

Yea, maybe if they keep praying, God will bestow upon me a high IQ, highly motivated, attractive business woman. Then I can stop hating women women for all being whores.

A6F19BEC 736A 4D03 AB8D CA5333A36A69

Just read many of those Christian posts. Some of those people do indeed care, but they should still acknowledge the black pill.

pray for this pray for that :soy: sexism alt right misogyny white supremacy racism abloo abloo abloo:soy:
shut the fuck up bluepilled heretics real christians know women are inferior beings created from a mans rib and they are ought to be stripped off their rights and be put under a mans boot for eternity

Why would God create incels and facilitate the system that sustains their inceldom if he was prepared to respond to prayers to help them?

Cause God would rather have you stay celibate, than be a sexual deviant.

prayers arent going to fix my ugly face, nor make my dead end job anymore sufferable.

Feels good to not be treated like scum for once. But their prayers arent going to change much iam afraid. Also fuck Christianity and religion copers.
I don't doubt they're more dismissive of us in real life than they are on reddit, but at least they don't have frothing-at-the-mouth hatred for us like the troglodytes on cucktears.

You seem to care a lot about IT trannies and soys.

:feelswhat: I don't need sympathy from heretics. Christcucks are the biggest hypocrites and delusional fags I've ever encountered. Fuck you your "faith" don't make you better than me :woke:

How do these complete fucking morons not understand that from math alone, a large percent of men HAVE to be incel?

1 billion chinese women vs 1.35 billion chinese men, similar to india, and there 5% more men than women in almost every country for the under 30 age group.

How do these complete fucking morons not understand that from math alone, a large percent of men HAVE to be incel?

1 billion chinese women vs 1.35 billion chinese men, similar to india, and there 5% more men than women in almost every country for the under 30 age group.

Sex ratio is cope. They have done studies in environments where women account for more than 80% of the sample group. 80/20 is still true.

if they give me perfect pure waifu instead of praying for me that'd help about infinitely more thank you very much

Sex ratio is cope. They have done studies in environments where women account for more than 80% of the sample group. 80/20 is still true.

Of course. There could be 10 women for every 1 man and most women would still go for the top % of men.

I'm talking about even if looks don't matter and the christian cuck shit they sling was true, a lot of men would still have to be incel from math alone.

At least they have a bit of empathy, unlike the whores, cucks and faggots that post on most subreddits

Islam bases the fuck out of cuckianity.

It's allowed the west to be overrun by degeneracy and feminine imperative which has created the Incel epidemic.

Of course. There could be 10 women for every 1 man and most women would still go for the top % of men.

I'm talking about even if looks don't matter and the christian cuck shit they sling was true, a lot of men would still have to be incel from math alone.

True. But there are also countries where foid population > male population.

Theres no prayer for your face

At least they have a bit of empathy, unlike the whores, cucks and faggots that post on most subreddits
Have you actually read the comments in that thread? All of them are using literally the same talking points like CuckTears calling us sexists, misogynists, narcissists, racists, white supremacists, alt-right, etc, but they only add at end how they are praying for us.

Have you actually read the comments in that thread? All of them are using literally the same talking points like CuckTears calling us sexists, misogynists, narcissists, racists, white supremacists, alt-right, etc, but they only add at end how they are praying for us.
No, not really i don't like to read

If Christ insanity were true r/cuckstians could solve all of our problems right this instant by following the instructions found in Matthew 18:19.

Basically to fulfill that verses promise all a believer has to do is join with another believer in prayer to Jesus and whatever they pray for is then supposed to be granted to them by Jesus’s father in Heaven Yahweh.

So literally all r/cuckstians has to do is join together in prayer agreement with other cross cucks and make a simple prayer along these lines on our behalf and before you know it boyyos we’ll all be slaying more young, hot, tight, young nubile, virginal, untouched, prime poontang than either mid twenties Leonardo Dicaprio or current aged significantly older Leonardo Dicaprio so before I digress further here could be their prayer:

“Dearest JC our Heavenly homeboi. Please unfuck all these poor incel’s lives, remove their autism and related nasty and or not so nasty mental illness bug-a-boos, provide them free healthcare and a good education so they can all grow up to be extremely wealthy members of your congregation who never forget to tithe exactly 10% of their income to your holy church every Sunday, provide them with free 1080p bluray (or even 4k if you prefer?) copies of Mel Gibson’s “Passion of the Christ” and also a free Gideon’s Buy Bull so that they may learn about you. Lord please provide them all with loads of sexual stamina, personal charisma, and stereotypical BBC sized dongs so that they may transition from their sad lives as sexless incels to Chad. Lord hear our prayer and erase their poor physical appearance and related abnormalities and make them dashing and handsome so that their very presence fills even the shallowest of Paris Hilton esque Stacies with gina tingles and hamster wheel flips. Yes, Lord make them utterly irresistable to absolutely any woman or young and attractive 18 year old legal aged girl they may desire. Amen.”

Last edited:
Just become a priest theory so you'll be a volcel kek

Just lol at religious people.

That's from abortion because greedy ethnics want sons only; the natural birth rate is 50-50 or even slightly more women than men.

I don't like being PREYED UPON!

DAMNED chriSTAINS!

51ghYVqLggL.jpg
519VaXAEpDL.jpg

(((Christians)))

giphy.gif

Cause God would rather have you stay celibate, than be a sexual deviant.
So, God allows some people to be sexually active (or deviant as you put it) by bestowing them with good looks but randomly selects individuals at birth to be unworthy of this human need (that he programmed into them) and so makes them too ugly for it, refusing to help them in case it would make them become deviant, despite the fact he already gifted others to be worthy of deviancy when he bestowed them with good looks at birth?

Watertight theory you’ve got there.

If your a true man of god he will bless you one day.