Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope R catholic chicas wife material, mang?

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
All too many practicing Catholic chicas have a certain specific cuteness to them, not sure if that makes sense, mang. Catholicism does produce among some of the lowest divorce rates vs others, statistically speaking, mang

Disclaimer: chad only n shiet, ik, mang:feelscry:

The same level of wife material as any other Christian American foid. :feelsaww:

The same level of wife material as any other Christian American foid. :feelsaww:
Protestant divorce rates are through the roof in comparison to catholics, mang

show that chico
Need i show more, Chico?
A617CF9D 6BC3 4BC0 8B7A 760BE8F0A190

but they also probably wouldn't want s ricemang
Thats why ive been leaving them alone n shiet, despite sitting a few feet away from a lone giga cute catholic whitoid yesterday who actually dressed plentifully modest with a top that actually extended far down enough to cover her cute lil bum, unlike a few that I’ve seen in previous weeks, mang

Last edited:
Thats why ive been leaving them alone n shiet, despite sitting a few feet away from a lone giga cute catholic whitoid yesterday who actually dressed plentifully modest with a top that actually extended far down enough to cover her cute lil bum, unlike a few that I’ve seen in previous weeks, mang
Try a latina, plenty of them are Catholic.