Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious r/Braincels just got banned from le reddit

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I was just browsing it, and poof, gone.

Interesting. I'm not sure what the demographic of the place is compared to here but it'll be interesting to see if there's an influx of applications to join the site over the next few days.

I run two incel subs, but they both have <100 members

Lmao
Its beyond over.
Those fucking soy fucks did it, yet again.

Last edited:
This world is cucked. All the braincels fags will come here now

great now all of the :soy:s from reddit who are bluepilled on jbs will come in as refugees

Honk honk clown world
We might see an influx of new people tbh

How funny. They hate us from what I've read on that shit.

almost all the sites i visited in 2018 and 2019 have disappeared in the past few months

I just really went on this website to rant about this. The soycucks and leftists are trying to destroy Reddit. FUCK YOU!
almost all the sites i visited in 2018 and 2019 have disappeared in the past few months
I really miss the original r/incels, back in 2017 was a blast to participate and postmaxx there.

And r/braincels had the best memes a sub could have.

Something is happening and it’s something big. It’s creeping up on us and I afraid it’ll be too late by the time we realize it

Something is happening and it’s something big. It’s creeping up on us and I afraid it’ll be too late by the time we realize it

All it takes is a poorly written blog post on a shitty site like vox or buzzfeed to get a site taken off the internet.

Good bad. They were cucks

Won't they migrate to some different le subreddit?

Feels like more and more politically incorrect sites and venues are getting nuked left, right and center. At least, in the English-speaking part of the internet that is.

All because we are ugly JFL, watch them go after incels.co next

Open the door to the refugees! Prepare to welcome them with open arms!

How funny. They hate us from what I've read on that shit.
I actually like you guys a little better than braincels, i would lurk here every once in a while cus there were more high iq posts here rather than just a bunch of memes and bait.

Feels like more and more politically incorrect sites and venues are getting nuked left, right and center. At least, in the English-speaking part of the internet that is.
What do you except by hosting a such places on leftwing sites? Its like trying to start a antifa thread on stormfront...

Ironic that they ban braincels for bullying and harassment while IncelTears is allowed to fester

Hopefully r/braincels will not be to the culture war what Hiroshima was to WW2.

BrazilianSigma needs a new job.

It was full of young fakecels anyway

Hopefully Salvador66 gets here

:feelsrope: any non cucked and good replacements?

Sucks. I like the reddit format and the memes. But that's it, I guess. That's the last nail in the coffin. Braincels wasn't even that radical anyway. Mods were super strict, actually.

great now all of the :soy:s from reddit who are bluepilled on jbs will come in as refugees
Loli worshipper cucks like yourself are the lowest of the low

Not surprised, I knew this was gonna happen.

Braincels wasnt even an incel site in the first place, most of it is cucktear falseflags and irony.

Well done cucks.

Promote them as something politically correct until they get big.
Based

One of them is more of an experiment than an incel sub. The other is used to make fun of IT