Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting /r/Braincels and and other blackpill communities on reddit are cucked as hell

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
We know reddit is inherently cucked and anyone still posting there is probably a fag, but I did linger for a while to drop black pills etc. I suppose I'll stop posting there because idk if I feel like making another alt after this one got b&. They had cool memes but I'm so sick of redshit and it's restrictive garbage.

And it looks like a lot more people are getting shadowbanned these days just for having certain words in their posts. That shit is annoying as fuck and you basically have to go on a VPN or whatever just to see if your post got through the stupid ass filter.

Anyway you would think after years of being harassed by IT and co these low-IQ fags would know that reddit bans/quarantines communities they don't like and it has NOTHING to do with the purposefully BROAD ASS rules that they so cuckishly adhere to. But nah one post linking directly to a community is going to do them in right? JFL.

Last edited:
don't worry here it isn't much different.We are filled to the brim with fakecels,volcels and larpers who wouldn't fuck a girl because she *ugly* when she in reality is a 3/10 at her worse.

don't worry here it isn't much different.We are filled to the brim with fakecels,volcels and larpers who wouldn't fuck a girl because she *ugly* when she in reality is a 3/10 at her worse.

Facts