Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting r/AznIdentity/: The Inevitable Result of SEAmaxxing/Noodlemaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
Literally every single person on that sub is the result of a white/whitepassing SEAmaxxed incel. We are their predecessors and we have literally and figuratively birthed them into existence.
If you frequent r/aznidentity just know, we are your daddies. Moreover the very noodlewhores you criticize are your mommies. Stop crying and accept your place in society. Only then can you come to peace with your true identity as the spawn of .is so just shut the fuck up and call us daddy from now on.
Fucking sick of that dumbass low iq retarded sub crying about "incels"

Last edited:
it's hapas not azn
aznidentity is full western east asians living in anglo countries when they are heavily cucked by white men and seethe in denial

it's hapas not azn
aznidentity is full western east asians living in anglo countries when they are heavily cucked by white men and seethe in denial
With the exception of first generation immigrants they all have a degree of white genes in them due to the very simple fact that no noodlewhore in a white country will ever willingly choose to mate with a ricecuck. White incels are their daddies, this is a fact.

With the exception of first generation immigrants they all have a degree of white genes in them due to the very simple fact that no noodlewhore in a white country will ever willingly choose to mate with a ricecuck. White incels are their daddies, this is a fact.
it will be not completely true in future due to kpop
ricemen gain big gaps in smv due to kpop

it will be not completely true in future due to kpop
ricemen gain big gaps in smv due to kpop
This is copium in its purest form

lol you are delusional you don't see how korean males are now very popular ?

@Transcended Trucel
@Caesercel
First of all amongst whom? JBs? sure.
But at what cost? Excessive amount of surgery, pharmacology, etc to look as white as possible?
While literally copying their mannerisms from whites? damn you got me bro.

As far as I'm concerned there's literally no difference between an asian male and a tranny. The reason you see women sometimes dating asian males is the exact same reason you sometimes see them dating trannies. The essence is exactly similar. It's just what's trendy. Due to its contradictory nature with true female desire it will die out.

Last edited:
First of all amongst whom? JBs? sure.
But at what cost? Excessive amount of surgery, pharmacology, etc to look as white as possible?
While literally copying their mannerisms from whites? damn you got me bro.
lol i saw ugly ricemen ascending with low tier beckies due to kpop

stop with this dumb JBW whites are slowly losing their smv

we rejoice in the inevitable death of the white race as they dilute their own genetics with various ethnicities. meanwhile the asian bloodline is kept pure within the totalitarian regime.

@Transcended Trucel
@Caesercel
I don’t see it, no. Marketed unobtainable plastic products don’t represent the avg ricecel.

What I say is true. 99% of whitecels here are FAKECELS.:feelsUgh:

Rule changes should be made to accept only ricemen and currymen

I blame ItsOver for this

What I say is true. 99% of whitecels here are FAKECELS.:feelsUgh:

Rule changes should be made to accept only ricemen and currymen
lol by this logic EVERYONE is a fakecel because even Arabs, Caucasion, Nafri, and Turkic people could ascend with Veitnamese whores
lol i saw ugly ricemen ascending with low tier beckies due to kpop

stop with this dumb JBW whites are slowly losing their smv
Whites will literally never lose their SMV. Every trait desired within humans is present in whites (light hair, pink skin, caucasion skull, colored eyes)

North indian and south indian

we rejoice in the inevitable death of the white race as they dilute their own genetics with various ethnicities. meanwhile the asian bloodline is kept pure within the totalitarian regime.
You say this as if Hapas dont hate their Asian bloodlines:feelskek: Also, this is cope, the only reason Asian women aren't fucking other men is due to a lack of immigration. As soon as non-Asian men enter their countries, it's already over

No, some noodlewhores mate with rice men due to honor/family. but they'll still fuck white men and potentially cuck them

Last edited:
lol by this logic EVERYONE is a fakecel because even Arabs, Caucasion, Nafri, and Turkic people could ascend with Veitnamese whores

Whites will literally never lose their SMV. Every trait desired within humans is present in whites (light hair, pink skin, caucasion skull, colored eyes)

View attachment 539979

You say this as if Hapas dont hate their Asian bloodlines:feelskek: Also, this is cope, the only reason Asian women aren't fucking other men is due to a lack of immigration. As soon as non-Asian men enter their countries, it's already over

View attachment 539984

No, some noodlewhores mate with rice men due to honor/family. but they'll still fuck white men and potentially cuck them
Nigger, I also want a noodle who works 80h/week and betabuxxes me

So then what's your point? what difference does it make if they inevitably cuck them?

@Transcended Trucel
@Caesercel
hopefully OP sees the truth

@Transcended Trucel
@Caesercel
hopefully OP sees the truth

Your opinion is inherently anti-blackpill and anti-lookism. Looks is what determines your attractiveness. Nothing else matters. And Asians all look like shit. Literal worthless slave race cockroach wastes of space. Actually maybe I'm biased.

Last edited: