Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

R/autism is brutal

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
I used to lurk there to see what it was about, most of it is just foids who are probably larping. They even made a new incel rule for whatever reason. I remember thinking to myself, why the hell are the males here so peaceful to foids? it's like they don't understand that they are the problem. I hope more males on r/autism come here instead.

Too naive of/about their environment. They aren't blackpilled about Autism yet.

Every r/autism male user starts there and gradually works their way down to the foreveralone and virgin subs and eventually here as their blackpill journey advances. Then they visit incelexit because some foid was polite to them and it gave them a dopamine hit before crawling back here when it ends.

Last edited:
I used to post there but only got downvoted. Later it turned out that I have ADHD instead of ASD. No wonder I couldn’t really relate to them JFL although many symptoms of the two disorders overlap a lot.

Foids gonna foid

I used to lurk there to see what it was about, most of it is just foids who are probably larping.
A third of its users are self-diagnosed. :feelshaha:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/fakedisordercringe/comments/ylcira/the_amount_of_people_diagnosed_in_an_autism/

Too naive of/about their environment. They aren't blackpilled about Autism yet.
Every r/autism male user starts there and gradually works their way down to the foreveralone and virgin subs and eventually here as their blackpill journey advances. Then they visit incelexit because some foid was polite to them and it gave them a dopamine hit before crawling back here when it ends.
It's mainly just attention seeking foids seeking validation and ego-boosting from the fellow autistic males that they so look down upon, posting there about their problems that basically amount to having some minor problems with social interaction, simply being a foid being enough to still live a life of getting most males quite easily and being white knighted for every second due to modern hypergamy; actual autistic subhumans suffer from the usual added basic inability to socially interact normally, with the usual mistreatment and isolation that comes with being a sub 5 male only further worsening their state. :feelsugh:
:yes::yes::yes:

Accurate.
self-diagnosed
self diagnosed= shy normalfag copers

r/autism sounds like rottism

I didn't even start there, I started in ForeverAlone, mostly as a lurker, then went straight to r/incels, when it was still around, and became an active user, up until it was shut down. :fuk:

None of them know the truth.

I didn't even start there, I started in ForeverAlone, mostly as a lurker, then went straight to r/incels, when it was still around, and became an active user, up until it was shut down. :fuk:
They get rid of all the lonely men subs, they only keep foreveralone around due to the occasional picky foid who ends up there.

They get rid of all the lonely men subs, they only keep foreveralone around due to the occasional picky foid who ends up there.
They don't want us congregating, finding community, and discussing things and questioning norms. We are social detritus, and they want to keep us completely under their control, because they believe that is our lot in life: to be their cattle.

And it's not just the occasional picky foid that keeps that foreveralone sub alive: it's also all the fakecel, volcel foids that claim to be lonely, forever alone, "woe is me I cannot find a man," in one breath, who in the next breath go on about their ex, or in many cases, their current boyfriend. I saw too much of that when I was lurking there many years ago, and it angered me every time I saw it, and yet, you can say nothing about it, because of their stupid rules, where you "can't define what forever alone is." The hell I can't! "Forever" and "alone" are very clearly defined words with very set definitions, and someone who has a relationship or an ex clearly does not fit the definition!

I cannot find a man," in one breath, who in the next breath go on about their ex, or in many cases, their current boyfriend.
I hate this with a passion, every foid who claims to be foreveralone has had a string of guys inside her and all of them mogged us to the moon and back.

I hate this with a passion, every foid who claims to be foreveralone has had a string of guys inside her and all of them mogged us to the moon and back.
Women are incapable of experiencing strife or challenge, which is why the develop nothing and will complain about everything and have a white knight solve it for her

Agreed, it's absolute bullshit that they have a normal life, but want to play pretend at having it just as hard as us. I spent my entire life trying to escape the pit of hell my asperger's unwillingly threw me into, and trying to be normal just like everybody else, and for what? To wind up here.

. I spent my entire life trying to escape the pit of hell my asperger's unwillingly threw me into, and trying to be normal just like everybody else, and for what? To wind up here.
There's no escaping this shit, I've been to IRL autism support groups and it's just other lonely single males whilst the foids there all have NT boyfriends or are not interested in sex.

There's no escaping this shit, I've been to IRL autism support groups and it's just other lonely single males whilst the foids there all have NT boyfriends or are not interested in sex.
Yeah, and the foids get angry when you try to approach them and ask them out. I saw a rant recently from an "autistic" foid who was complaining about autistic men hitting on her at these events, and getting absolutely bent out of shape over the idea of some of their mothers asking for them. A lot of so-called "autistic" foids seem to have a little too much wherewithal to be autistic, and just goes to show how many are doing it for attention.

Yeah, and the foids get angry when you try to approach them and ask them out. I saw a rant recently from an "autistic" foid who was complaining about autistic men hitting on her at these events, and getting absolutely bent out of shape over the idea of some of their mothers asking for them. A lot of so-called "autistic" foids seem to have a little too much wherewithal to be autistic, and just goes to show how many are doing it for attention.
Oh yeah I saw that too. They want already established men with all their shit sorted aka not autists who go to group support meetings.

Oh yeah I saw that too. They want already established men with all their shit sorted aka not autists who go to group support meetings.
And the most hilarious hypocrisy is that the foids themselves oftentimes aren't established, and don't have their own shit sorted, and expect men to sort things for them. The foid that wrote that rant even admitted that she didn't have her life put together, but still expected a partner who did, and would "help" her get her life sorted, by which she meant he would do all the work, as is typical of these female creatures.

And the most hilarious hypocrisy is that the foids themselves oftentimes aren't established, and don't have their own shit sorted, and expect men to sort things for them. The foid that wrote that rant even admitted that she didn't have her life put together, but still expected a partner who did, and would "help" her get her life sorted, by which she meant he would do all the work, as is typical of these female creatures.
This 100%, they expect a man to carry and look after them (like a child) even if they bring nothing to the table themselves other than a vagina. It's ER fuel, these self entitled cunts are so turned off by those in their own position. We've got zero chance.

they expect a man to carry and look after them (like a child) even if they bring nothing to the table themselves other than a vagina.
And they'll project this onto us, or the insult "manchild" wouldn't even exist. :feelsUgh:

I guarantee I have my life together better than that foid; sure, it could be better. I still live with my father. But I haven't been unemployed for more than a couple months since my graduation over a decade ago, I'm constantly striving to improve my interview performance, and at least I'm trying to get out of this rut that normies seem so intent on keeping me trapped within. I can only do so much on my own.

Meanwhile, this entitled cunt is just sitting on her ass complaining that autistic men have the "nErVe" to approach her, or their mothers approaching on their behalf, as if this foid, or any other, has ever put in any effort into any aspect of their life outside of trying to land on Chad's dick. :feelsUgh:

And they'll project this onto us, or the insult "manchild" wouldn't even exist. :feelsUgh:

I guarantee I have my life together better than that foid; sure, it could be better. I still live with my father. But I haven't been unemployed for more than a couple months since my graduation over a decade ago, I'm constantly striving to improve my interview performance, and at least I'm trying to get out of this rut that normies seem so intent on keeping me trapped within. I can only do so much on my own.

Meanwhile, this entitled cunt is just sitting on her ass complaining that autistic men have the "nErVe" to approach her, or their mothers approaching on their behalf, as if this foid, or any other, has ever put in any effort into any aspect of their life outside of trying to land on Chad's dick. :feelsUgh:
I don't know why foids even bother to get diagnosed with autism in the first place, what challenges are they actually suffering that they can't grow out of with the help of foid privilege? Starting with school their paths differ vastly compared to autistic males who get shit on at every oppertunity.

I don't know why foids even bother to get diagnosed with autism in the first place, what challenges are they actually suffering that they can't grow out of with the help of foid privilege? Starting with school their paths differ vastly compared to autistic males who get shit on at every oppertunity.
Because they want the attention, and claiming to have a disability certainly gets them a lot of attention, as well as additional benefits to add on top of their female privilege. Benefits that should be going to more deserving disabled men. :feelsUgh:

Mostly r/autism is full of soyfags, i posted an image like this and i got my account banned:feelshaha:
5a4.jpg

Mostly r/autism is full of soyfags, i posted an image like this and i got my account banned:feelshaha:
5a4.jpg
Rn there are only foids and 3/4 hot posts, most upvoted are brags about having sex, ofc 90% by foids

Rn there are only foids and 3/4 hot posts, most upvoted are brags about having sex, ofc 90% by foids
foids with autism is quirky but men with autism is total suicidefuel

They even made a new incel rule for whatever reason
they all have that now. Meanwhile in the autistic foid subreddits they shit on autistic men all the time and its OK

Weeding out the fakecels before they end up on .is :feelsEhh:

Agreed, it's absolute bullshit that they have a normal life, but want to play pretend at having it just as hard as us. I spent my entire life trying to escape the pit of hell my asperger's unwillingly threw me into, and trying to be normal just like everybody else, and for what? To wind up here.
This 100%, they expect a man to carry and look after them (like a child) even if they bring nothing to the table themselves other than a vagina. It's ER fuel, these self entitled cunts are so turned off by those in their own position. We've got zero chance.
Because they want the attention, and claiming to have a disability certainly gets them a lot of attention, as well as additional benefits to add on top of their female privilege. Benefits that should be going to more deserving disabled men. :feelsUgh:
Foids hijacking a exclusive male problem is always distilled ER fuel. Even with autism they have normal lives with dozens of bfs, dating, jobs, etc, how are they affected by autism??? And then they will even feel entitled to getting things from men... :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I'm glad I found this thread so I can stay away from that sub.

Edit: couldn't resist and found this gem of a thread there:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/autism/comments/1at7pdj/i_f23_had_a_meltdown_in_front_of_my_bf_m24_things/

Last edited:
I used to lurk there to see what it was about, most of it is just foids who are probably larping. They even made a new incel rule for whatever reason. I remember thinking to myself, why the hell are the males here so peaceful to foids? it's like they don't understand that they are the problem. I hope more males on r/autism come here instead.
r Aspergers is much better but also has this issue