Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/antinatalism just realized that MGTOW is incel in denial

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-

Look at some of the comments.
It is insane and very disgusting. I understand this is an anti-natalist sub, I'm not advocating reproduction, but their vision of a world with forced sex and no intimacy is abhorrent.
They believe they're entitled to women and their vaginas. They think because they're doing nice things on dates that sex is some thing you work up to as a reward. Being a decent human being should require no selfish incentive.
I thought MGTOW was men that no longer want to have sex with or date women, hence the "go their own way".
It was overtaken by incels, that’s why. They all want to fuck, but they just claim that they don’t
First time hearinng about this sub
Why would give any credit to people saying "we're going our own way" if they keep posting inspiring citations and FUCK FEMINISM AND LGBT CUNT?
(At least, this is what this subreddit seems to be about)

Lots of bullshit, but apparently it's completely obvious even to Reddit that MGTOW=coping incel. Holy shit it's over for MSTOW copers ngl.
Yeah, the mental gymnastics is strong on this one.
Even in incels forum, and altough in all fairness i've found some antinatalists there (bigger % than normally), most of them still can't put 1 and 1 together and understand that the real problem stems from life itself.

For all their talk about "chads and sub8males", they are willing to inflict the risk a "sub8male" son (knowing that according to their philosophy, sub8males life is litteraly hell). it's just absurd.
Pretty sure the poll we had here was about a 50/50 split.
"and they would raise their daughters to be “different than other women"
Lmao
Brutal blackpill.

Ok course incels overran mgtow. There's got to be 50x more incels then any real mgtows. They claim mgtow to cope

Maybe some of them can be incels in denial, but what I see in majority they are man who had problems with foids and turned to be mgtows.

Isn't that sub full of females bitching about not being entitled to abortions?

Isn't that sub full of females bitching about not being entitled to abortions?
Yes.

I suspect if I tried to argue against some of those comments about us, they'd have banned me tbh.

MCTOW = Men Coping Their Own Way

Mgtows are made up of incels in denial and old guys with no libido.

Maybe some of them can be incels in denial, but what I see in majority they are man who had problems with foids and turned to be mgtows.
Yeah, they got lucky 15 years ago and got taken to the cleaners by some foid. More sex than incels get, but still an overall negative experience with foids because they're not chads.

Only a Chad can go MGTOW.

Everyone else is coping hard.

It is the return to christianity without a god.

"You guys laugh at Mgtow now wait until we get our artifical wombs and sex androids the world will be run by us who achieved Enlightenment" :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::feels::feels::feels::feels:

They can shit on them because they are a group of men.
Even if they were completely different, they would find something else to dirt them.

Antinatalism is shit. As Churchill said, success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.