Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Quotes from an local truecel

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
[UWSL]If the 82 rule for male and female communication is the 98.7 rule for the ugly and short. Unless you are wealthy you are[/UWSL][UWSL] just going to eat shit all your life. The principle is very simple, that is, the topic that is discussed in this edition is rotten: for girls, appearance[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Personality and looks are the most important; for the male, the really important conditions are appearance, wealth and power. Let’s not mention the handicapped[/UWSL]
[UWSL]are below average, at least girls can still be saved by training themselves, but what about boys? Being ugly and short, your life it's over.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]You will never be able to enter the mainstream circle of society, so unless your family is rich/strong enough, you will never get money and status.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I'm ugly. I don’t want to mention how much cr#p I have encountered in my life. In short, until I have[/UWSL]
[UWSL]How many ugly short sub-4 I know people can get to know women with them normally? THREE. Just so happens ALL OF THEM are rich.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]"Just find an ugly short girl" eh? they wear fakeup and can get a normie betabuxx, when is the chance off us ugly short males?[/UWSL]
In this lookist society, ugly short males should be grateful they aren't dying in the streets or some goddamn factory, LET ALONE FIND A GF
[UWSL]So there is no need to share inspirational stories like Hawking with us, we already worked hard enough. I know someone went to med school [/UWSL][UWSL]and still couldn't find a girlfriend; someone made a girlfriend and was used as a simp, and was cheated and thrown away after eating and rubbing up;[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Someone was blocked by girls as soon as they opened their mouths after practising the collection of PUAs[/UWSL]
[UWSL]On the other hand, I was secretly rated by female members as the person I don’t want to socialize with in club activities, "because I vomit when I see him."[/UWSL]
[UWSL] Then when I go back to talk to my counselor, I will only hear "Be optimistic and enterprising, with a kind heart, you will definitely get[/UWSL]
[UWSL]a gf". Think about it carefully, isn’t this just a cult’s routine? If you think about it, maybe these teachers don’t have other ways.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]The only thing worse than despair and disappointment is false hope.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Keep in mind, the person saying this is well educated[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Also his quote:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]"Even if you enter a top school, if you don't choose EE/CS or med school OR rich OR chad, you are going to be upper middle at most; and us ugly and short genetic trash will be poor no matter what"[/UWSL]

Last edited:
How old are you?

[UWSL]Then when I go back to talk to my counselor, I will only hear "Be optimistic and enterprising, with a kind heart, you will definitely get[/UWSL]
[UWSL]a gf". Think about it carefully, isn’t this just a cult’s routine? If you think about it, maybe these teachers don’t have other ways.[/UWSL]
Any more reasons to say it is a blatant fucking scam? And people keep telling me to go to therapy all the fucking time. For what? To talk to someone PAID to listen to problems and act like they know all the solutions, that are basically brainwashin me with bullshit and professionally bluepill me?
Yeah, fuck no.

Last edited:
How old are you?
that guy is a 20s oldcel
btw i am 21
If you are sub-4 you have to be top 1% in order to EVEN HAVE A CHANCE with the ugliest girl

Last edited:
that guy is a 20s oldcel
btw i am 21
If you are sub-4 you have to be top 1% in order to EVEN HAVE A CHANCE with the ugliest girl
Ok just checking. You can never be too careful with all the teencels on here these days