Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

QUIZ: which one is chadlite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junkyard Roach

Junkyard Roach

No friends only enemies
-
IMG 1626
IMG 1625

both mog the fuck out of me tbh

@whogivesafucc
giphy.gif

what a slayer

Left is about my looksmatch tbh. Right mogs the shit out of me so fucking hard.

Both are incel in 2018 tbh

i get it, but the left one seriously isn't even bad. he's getting shit on without reason.

Sane difference as far as women are concerned.

I look like the left guy. My frame is almost exactly the same too. Putting up these two pictures against one another to compare them like this is brutal.

The right guy is a high tier normie tbh

i get it, but the left one seriously isn't even bad. he's getting shit on without reason.
Are you sure about that.

Is your neck naturally that size or do you do exercises?

i kind of do those static holds on it

like you put your hand against your head and press them both together so it creates tension, there's youtube videos on it just lol at my aspie explanation

like you put your hand against your head and press them both together so it creates tension, there's youtube videos on it just lol at my aspie explanation
I'm sorry for saying this, but your hairline is receding and you should get on treatments (finasteride, minoxidil), now.

Solid results,how long have you been doing it for?

If the left one cut the hair and go to gym to get a decent frame he can get laid.

i'm a balding truecel with subhuman midface, etc.

@Junkyard Roach as you can see i belong here please don't make threads like this again tbh

The guy on the right. I sort of look like the guy on the left but brown.

I look like the left guy. My frame is almost exactly the same too. Putting up these two pictures against one another to compare them like this is brutal.

the right is me and im a khhv lol.

both can slay asian and paki females

samsung galaxy, shit quality

I have a galaxy as well. I guess this means Im just ugly because I cant take a single good picture of me with that phone. You mog me into Oblivion. This is just ridiculous, JFL, just how are you a virgin wiht that face?

@Junkyard Roach as you can see i belong here please don't make threads like this again tbh

'Mentalcel'. Most incels wouldn't even be here if they had your looks lmao

You aren't balding, not yet. Please don't insult those of us who actually are.

Status
Not open for further replies.