Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Quiz] How woke are you?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★

I got this:
IMG 0966

I got points for JBW and also not caring about immigration

Only thing that gave me "woke points" or whatever was disagreeing with retarded trickle-down economics.

Honestly, if the test had more questions dealing with the economy I'd be far higher but there were too many questions about "social issues" and the climate meme.

like only the most deranged twitter tranny would agree with this.

How tf do u post screenshot it won't let me

not caring about immigration
Of course you don't. That's the same way shitskins do JQ if there was a test and there were like "the banking system" "oppressing Palestinians" "the holocaust didn't happen"-categories they'd all score 100 on it totally antisemitic but then it's like "kalergiplan/white genocide/jews push for mass mirgration" 0.
All it means is you're not woke or anti-woke you're just selfish and pick and choose woke shit if it serves your interests, which is kind of a jewish trait.

Last edited:
You are not woke (28.13%).
Woke

Of course you don't. That's the same way shitskins do JQ if there was a test and there were like "the banking system" "oppressing Palestinians" "the holocaust didn't happen"-categories they'd all score 100 on it totally antisemitic but then it's like "kalergiplan/white genocide/jews push for mass mirgration" 0.
All it means is you're not woke or anti-woke you're just selfish and pick and choose woke shit if it serves your interests, which is kind of a jewish trait.

View attachment 1007489
I think everyone should be able to go where they want; international borders, passports and visas were invented by the Jews

Jesus christ, can we rename this quiz "should you be banned from the forums" and anyone who scores like this gets yeeted?
You scared him into deleting his post. You can be woke and incel

I think everyone should be able to go where they want; international borders, passports and visas were invented by the Jews
Of course only international borders, the borders of your house on the other hand are yours and you should be allowed to decide who gets in and who doesn't.
You scared him into deleting his post. You can be woke and incel
Good.

i dunno mang i just want to stick my penis inside of asian snow bunny

Of course only international borders, the borders of your house on the other hand are yours and you should be allowed to decide who gets in and who doesn't.
A house is on private land. Countries are not private land. If someone wants to buy a country and keep others out that is something else

A house is on private land. Countries are not private land. If someone wants to buy a country and keep others out that is something else
Arbitrary cherrypicked nonsense.

I care very less about soyciety and I want all sinners to burn forever.

How tf do u post screenshot it won't let me

On Chrome I can do Copy image with mouse, then paste it here on the text box.

You can also try and use Greenshot, a program that lets you choose what you want to PrintScreen for an image, then again paste here.

I'm in a coma

Damn, 32 questions is too many for my attention span.

this is mine, i don't really understand the implications but glad to know I'm not a woke

I don't even know wtf this means lmaoo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231219_002408_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231219_002408_Samsung Internet.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 7
I got points for JBW
Based test jfl it knows most of the shitskins here are SJW's/propagate an SJW theory. Anyways I will take the test after I finish this Pokémon battle.

Based test jfl it knows most of the shitskins here are SJW's/propagate an SJW theory. Anyways I will take the test after I finish this Pokémon battle.
JBW is a law of nature, whether it is woke or not is irrelevant