Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel quittng alcohol.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
i used to do like 10 shots a night and a bunch of bong rips and shit and now im slowly cutting down my alch consumption. i already feel better and ive lost tons of weight and face fat.

last night i had like 2 tall boys and that was it.

might quit all drugs. including shweeed bro 420 . all it does is make you retarded. but for now im focusing on quitting drinking.

based. I'm 18 and started drinking when I turned this age and CAN'T STOP

based. I'm 18 and started drinking when I turned this age and CAN'T STOP
damn bro. well i hope u at least calm it down a bit. drinkings not worth it.

I miss drinking all the time as sad as that sounds, even with all the physical/ mental problems that came with it.

Everything feels boring now

Good for you.

I went cold turkey a couple months ago and I feel physically and mentally better overall.

But what I don't like are all of the bad thoughts that I'm starting to have because of no alcohol.

The memories from my past traumatic experiences all come rushing back without alcohol.

At times when I'm feeling the pain of past memories or when I'm feeling really lonely I feel like getting piss drunk.

But I know alcohol leads you to nowhere fast but the bottom.

I guarantee you there are no rich alcoholics. Or if they are rich, they are slowly on their way to zero.

Alcohol makes you feel run down, unproductive and just give up. Because you can be hungover for 2-5+ days as the alcohol can still be in your system.

I miss drinking all the time as sad as that sounds, even with all the physical/ mental problems that came with it.

Everything feels boring now

I miss getting drunk and getting high as fuck.
Sober life is better though. You don't need to give it up entirely. Yesterday I went into the local bar and got a Guinness Stout on tap. It was delicious, left a tip and left. No more 5 or 6 beers for me lol

Your libido will probably increase too.

Yeah I got lean again after quitting but my OCD is raging without the numbing qualities of booze.

I miss getting drunk and getting high as fuck.
Sober life is better though. You don't need to give it up entirely. Yesterday I went into the local bar and got a Guinness Stout on tap. It was delicious, left a tip and left. No more 5 or 6 beers for me lol
yep. quitting cold turkey aint it. im gonna have a glass or 2 of wine. or something .slowly weening off of it. i just hate how reckless and retarded it makes me.

Yesterday I went into the local bar and got a Guinness Stout on tap.
I literally used to do this. Loved that shit. Only thing was I'd come home and drink 10-20 cans of cider on top.

yep. quitting cold turkey aint it. im gonna have a glass or 2 of wine. or something .slowly weening off of it. i just hate how reckless and retarded it makes me.

Good job mang

I never got into alcohol and drugs. My drug is junk food and I’ll never be able to quit it. Hope you can quit alcohol though brocel

I gotta stop myself. I only have one drink a night but it’s what follows that are destroying me. “I’ll have one drink, skip the gym, play video games, too lazy to make a meal so I’ll eat junk food, etc”

It’s a pattern that build up bad habits. I need structure man

I recently had a relapse and drank like half a cup of rum fake dark rum. It was white rum with coloring and spices in it.

Anyhow not worth the hype, the cope is shitty. Not as shitty as cigarettes, but still shitty nonetheless.

Yeah I'd sometimes drink a Guinness or two at a pub but switch to cider at home. I love Guinness but I could never pound it.
Based