Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Quitting your job stories

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Can we share some stories of how we quit past jobs?

I want to hear stories about quitting in an unusual way or maybe after just one day. Or maybe you hate your job but are planning on quitting soon.

I’ll start. I once got a job at a home for mentally ill people like schizophrenic and shit. Quite after the first day, that place creeped me out and I didn’t see much therapy for the patients tbh.

Last edited:
I never voluntarily quit a job because it's so hard for me to get one. But I got fired from my last job for yelling back at a dyke co-worker who was trying to be my boss. Called her a bitch in front of everyone in a rage.

Got fired 2 weeks later, she still works there last I heard.

I quit from my first job after barely 3 weeks because my boss would constantly belittle me and tell me that I wasn't working enough or that I was doing everything wrong (not like he wasn't right, but it was literally my first time working and I was even more of a nervous wreck than today, so obviously I was going to fuck things up). The funny thing is that when I told him that I wanted to quit he told me to reconsider :feelstastyman:

i’ve had about 5 jobs i’ve quit every single one by just not showing up anymore. i plan on doing it at my current job as well

I've never had a job and I couldn't afford to lose it either considering I have had like 450+ Job applications denied since I was 18, and i'm 22.

I never voluntarily quit a job because it's so hard for me to get one. But I got fired from my last job for yelling back at a dyke co-worker who was trying to be my boss. Called her a bitch in front of everyone in a rage.

Based tbh

I didn't quit my last job on my own, but after i got fired the technicians got into a pretty heated argument with my former boss for fireing me. Feels good man.

I've never had a job and I couldn't afford to lose it either considering I have had like 450+ Job applications denied since I was 18, and i'm 22.
How do you support yourself? Parents, neetbux?

How do you support yourself? Parents, neetbux?
Parents, I also sell stuff online, but that isn't stable at all. Fucking Merchantmaxxing is a joke.

Nothing special, I quit one job because it was too high-intensity for me. I had to work for 10-12 hours a day, often also on weekends, and it was incredibly stressful and mentally taxing. An integral part of the job was playing mind games with people, and since I have low EQ it was almost impossible. I had to literally write down five different conversation scenarios beforehand for every meeting to get satisfying results.
Now I am kind of sad that I quit. Because I had to think of work every second of my day I didn't have to focus on my private life and being autistic failure lol.
Pls remember to send out cv before you quit OP.

It started to snow, and it mean I had to clean it, not wanted, so got out of that job. And stupid crush was unworthy cunt, made me feel like total trash

I wanted to fight my manager he got scared of me lol. I went full low inhib for one day. I called him a fucking cunt. Lol they were all shocked coz thy were used to me takin their stupid shit.

I quit a job once, but I didn't do it in an autistic or interesting way. I just quit like a normie. Boss was an old ugly foid with all the typical drama and pettiness, I decided I wasn't going to work for a foid again.

I did kinda miss the 8/10 brown-skinned hapa stacy who worked in the office next to mine. I'd fap to her in the morning just after waking up, then go to work and say good morning to her. Got a bit of a thrill from that, the way she had no idea.

Go NEET.

I once was scolded for being too slow mopping a floor. There was mud everywhere.

Manager angrily grabbed the mop and told me THIS is how you do it. (As he slopped mud on the walls.)

I told him, "you're good at that. Keep doing it. I quit."

damn u lasted longer than i thought after u did that

damn u lasted longer than i thought after u did that
Well tbh this woman was bossing everyone around. She started at the same time I did as a temporary also, but she was known for being a bitch to everyone but management. I was a truck unloader, and she tried telling me that I wasn't doing my job correctly. I basically told her to shut the fuck up and called her a bitch while I was in the truck.

My manager even heard it, but she stuck up for me (srs) but ultimately, the store manager was a cuck who sided with the dyke. The only reason I lasted 2 more weeks was because the store manager was on vacation (I think) and becuase I was only working there part time. And I guess they had to take both sides of the story and come to a conclusion.

I don't regret it. (srs)

Well tbh this woman was bossing everyone around. She started at the same time I did as a temporary also, but she was known for being a bitch to everyone but management. I was a truck unloader, and she tried telling me that I wasn't doing my job correctly. I basically told her to shut the fuck up and called her a bitch while I was in the truck.

My manager even heard it, but she stuck up for me (srs) but ultimately, the store manager was a cuck who sided with the dyke. The only reason I lasted 2 more weeks was because the store manager was on vacation (I think) and becuase I was only working there part time. And I guess they had to take both sides of the story and come to a conclusion.

I don't regret it. (srs)
good man, live every day like it is your last

I once was scolded for being too slow mopping a floor. There was mud everywhere.

Manager angrily grabbed the mop and told me THIS is how you do it. (As he slopped mud on the walls.)

I told him, "you're good at that. Keep doing it. I quit."
lmao that's pretty based

had headache night before and woke up for first day at mcdicks with one hour of sleep and said fuck that and went back to bed