Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Quitting this forum for a while - looksmaxxing for my own benefit

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
What the title says.

I'll be leanmaxxing, skincaremaxxing, oralhyginemaxxing, sleepmaxxing, etc. in an attempt to improve my own life for my own benefit. If I happen to ascend because of it, I'll take it as a nice bonus but I'm mainly doing this for myself and so I can keep up with my friends.

Being a fat lazy fuck isn't the best situation to be in if people want to go outside to do something with you (smoking weed in my case). It also isn't the best situation to be in if you wanna live longer than 40.

I'll start on Monday. If I fail (again) or if I still happen to be ugly, I'll come back. I should achieve my goal in ~55 weeks.

PS: I'll also be lungcancermaxxing. I'll start smoking cigarettes for the lower appetite and higher testosterone perks. Jordan Barrett and Sean O'Pry seem to be smoking too.

Alright good luck

Cool. Good luck and goodbye for now. Take care

Dont start smoking please

It interferes with oralhygienemaxxing and will make you sluggish during workouts
My experience

What is it with GrAYs feeling the need to announce their departure, just go. Attention seekers....

What is it with GrAYs feeling the need to announce their departure, just go. Attention seekers....
Thanks for the attention, nigger. Now you go… kill yourself

Glad you finally came to your senses, lad
I hope I ascend after looksmaxxing so I can rub it in your face. Judging by your amount of posts on here, I think any minor achievement is enough to mog you though so maybe I don’t need to try as hard :feelskek:

I hope I ascend after looksmaxxing so I can rub it in your face. Judging by your amount of posts on here, I think any minor achievement is enough to mog you though so maybe I don’t need to try as hard :feelskek:
Get on with it then, I await another inevitable mog

What the title says.

I'll be leanmaxxing, skincaremaxxing, oralhyginemaxxing, sleepmaxxing, etc. in an attempt to improve my own life for my own benefit. If I happen to ascend because of it, I'll take it as a nice bonus but I'm mainly doing this for myself and so I can keep up with my friends.

Being a fat lazy fuck isn't the best situation to be in if people want to go outside to do something with you (smoking weed in my case). It also isn't the best situation to be in if you wanna live longer than 40.

I'll start on Monday. If I fail (again) or if I still happen to be ugly, I'll come back. I should achieve my goal in ~55 weeks.

PS: I'll also be lungcancermaxxing. I'll start smoking cigarettes for the lower appetite and higher testosterone perks. Jordan Barrett and Sean O'Pry seem to be smoking too.
if I still happen to be ugly
low iq ALL THESE THINGS CANT FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE THIS, YOU WILL GET A RAISE OF 1-2 POINTS AT MAXIMUM
DEPENDING ON HOW FAT YOU WERE.

But doing these things to get a better career and feel better will absolutely work, JUST DONT LEVERAGE THE WHOLE CHANGE OF LIFESTYLE FIXING YOUR LOOKS IT JUST WONT IT WILL MAKE YOU SLIGHTLY BETTER.

I only do gym and leanmaxx to keep normies at bay and hold down a goodish job to surgerymaxx and change my face because I KNOW THE SOFT MAXXING CANT ELEVATE YOU HIGHER THAN 1 OR 2 POINTS, IF YOU ARE A 3 OR 4 TO START YOUR STILL FUCKED.

UNFORTUNATELY THIS IS THE COLD HARD TRUTH

Smoking seems to go against your "live longer" subgoal, but it probably will make losing weight easier.

Best of luck. Don't let small setbacks get you down too much and don't set your short-term goals so high that they are designed to fail. Allow yourself to be proud/happy achieving things most people take for granted.

Otherwise I don't really have much advise, if I knew how to get my life in order I probably wouldn't be here.

good luck brother i hope you find a gf

Hope you find what youre looking for brocel

Why not do both? Stay and looksmax.

All that just 2 include smoking
Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

If you want To smoke. Smoke vape

you should've already been looksmaxxxing as soon as you became blackpilled (maybe you were'nt totally blackpilled), idk why you need to quit the forum for it too, you can do both

Ok try your best, if that fails you can always come back here.

Read up on the carl jung archetype of the puer aeternus, and maries lecture. You'll learn very much about yourself. to help yourself continuing your work, instead of stopping when u have 1 bad day.

I musclemaxxed, statusmaxxed and socialmaxxed but still got brutally rejected by women fk them all.

What the title says.

Best of luck to you. Though you don't need to smoke just eat more beef, with some fat on it, and eat less carbs.

Good luck brother. If you may take this random advice, grow a beard, it helps immensely on your looks

Hope you ascend
What the title says.