Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Quit being a moralfag

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
"oh no the degeneracy"
Who. Gives. A. Fuck.
Humans are meant to kill, fuck, and eat.
That's it.
Of course the world is degenerate.

Whatever, I'll still bitch about them :lul:

I'm not an animal and neither are you.

That's why I don't like the term moralfag, it has two completely different meanings.

Caring about morals= it just shows you are a sane human being who cares about people and society.

Thinking an adult man deserves to go to jail/get lynched/tortured/killed because he fucked/dated some sexually developed teenage whore (especially if you also think it's ok for her to fuck around, just not with older guys)= gynocentric retard.

That's why I don't like the term moralfag, it has two completely different meanings.

Caring about morals= it just shows you are a sane human being who cares about people and society.

Thinking an adult man deserves to go to jail/get lynched/tortured/killed because he fucked/dated some sexually developed teenage whore (especially if you also think it's ok for her to fuck around, just not with older guys)= gynocentric retard.

"having standards and morals are so 20th century. sexual liberation and hedonism is where it's at. We're just animals after all" :soy: :soy: :soy:
Compare the society that your grandfather grow up in to what you did to see why us moral fags exist.

Sexual liberalism and degeneracy are soys and eventually will destroy civilization

Couldn't have said it better

Then what exactly puts us in our own biologically significant non-species category?

I think we've talked about this before. When we say "We're not animals" that means "We're more sapient than wild savages. We have enough sense in our brains to not be slaves to instinct." We don't have to be degenerates. Animals have to be degenerates, because they know little better.

I think we've talked about this before. When we say "We're not animals" that means "We're more sapient than wild savages. We have enough sense in our brains to not be slaves to instinct." We don't have to be degenerates. Animals have to be degenerates, because they know little better.
Mental conviction can not overcome instinct. It’s like not were some entity + instinct. All we are is instinct. Besides, there isn’t some objective definition of degeneracy written into the universe. We deem what is degenerate and what isn’t. OP is spot on. It’s kill, fuck, eat. And we just play human and pretend that that’s not really what it is

Mental conviction can not overcome instinct. It’s like not were some entity + instinct. All we are is instinct. Besides, there isn’t some objective definition of degeneracy written into the universe. We deem what is degenerate and what isn’t. OP is spot on. It’s kill, fuck, eat. And we just play human and pretend that that’s not really what it is

Why would we need an "objective" definition of degeneracy? Whatever you call "degeneracy," the point is we aren't slaves to our instincts. We can make conscious, intelligent decisions. We don't "have" to kill, fuck, and eat. That's what not being an animal is about. I can want to kill, but decide "No, I won't kill."