Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Quick Reminder: All females on Reddit are the lowest value females

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
The average girl, wakes up, checks her phone, 16 new text messages from friends, her insta is flooded with horny boys, dm's, likes, her snap is the same. Foids get an UNGODLY amount of attention that we can't even process. If she breaks up with her zoomer NT boyfriend, she can get a new one in 1-2 days. This is the horrible, oppressed life of being a female in America. Someone will ALWAYS be willing to betabux you, and you have infinite cushions of support making sure you never fail in life. Foids live on giga tutorial mode :feelsree::feelsree:

Anyways, the point being, with how much fucking attention woman get on social media, there is NO reason for them to be on Reddit. Hell, if you went out and interviewed a bunch of woman out on the street, most probably wouldn't even know what Reddit was. So the foids on Reddit, are on average, 30+, ugly, entitled and narcissistic and angry that they're past their prime. The egos these guys have is through the fucking roof, but they know they will never be high level stacy tier.

To IT foids: Why are you on Reddit? Why do you need to seek validation and attention on REDDIT? Do you not get enough attention in real life and on instagram? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Lot of foids have jobs and wageslave useless office shit. They have free time on their hands, so like everyone does, they go online to run down the clock.

Foids specially use reddit to experience the hivemind, as they only exist in relation to public opinion :bigbrain:

[UWSL]It's also another avenue for attention: if a foid titles a post/comment "As a female..." her DMs will get flooded with thirsty simps :feelsjuice:[/UWSL]
Yes, but Reddit is basically 4chan lite, still an anonymous site basically. Most of them don't even have their own face as avatars, just reddit dolls. Hinting even more at their insecurity. Why Reddit of all sites?

Because it's the most popular site on the internet, is aligned with mainstream values (very important for foids) and is a hivemind echo chamber where women are worshipped and dissidents (blackpilled men) are silenced :feelstastyman:

Are you seriously comparing 4chan to reddit?? :feelshaha::feelshaha: Foids wouldn't lurk more than two minutes on some of the more "eccentric" sections :feelskek:
I know, i'm just talking about how its anonymous. /r9k/ is a fucking joke of an incel forum anyways. what else is there?

Based thread.

[UWSL]It's also another avenue for attention: if a foid titles a post/comment "As a female..." her DMs will get flooded with thirsty simps :feelsjuice:[/UWSL]
Tell me about it. Have seen countless posts along the lines of "as a rape survivor..." It's exhausting.

Actually applies to Redditors in general. I've said it before but it's the favorite social media of ugly people. I'm saying this as someone who used Reddit too (no, I am not soy but the site is still good for some purposes).

Based thread.

Tell me about it. Have seen countless posts along the lines of "as a rape survivor..." It's exhausting.
r/rape is lifefuel and jerkfuel. Especially the one I read about getting gang raped by russian soldiers

Reddit is the Lowest IQ corner of the internet.

It has an artificial culture that rewards advertiser friendly content and censors anything that jeopardizes that ad revenue.

Thats a pretty good point actually. Any young girl whos at least 5/10 is treated like a celebrity in modern day society 2022

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back