Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Quick facts about St.Bagelcel

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Here is quick facts about our new saint Bagelcel:

-He is 4'11 tall

-He love fishing, you can see his fishing videos on his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdDBTzbfMnCRvwBv-ZaVsIg

-He often harassed by people because of his height,you can also see his videos he expose people that makes fun of him

-He had a cleaning company as he stated in a video,but currently living in a car

-He has a manlet friend like him, you can also see his videos

-He exposed a craiglist con artist in this video:

A great hero. He truly deserve to be ranked as a top saint. Fight back the fempire with manlet pride. A great man that should be honored.

Crime fighting manlet, can Bagelcel (PBUH) get even more based?

i just want a friend like him tbh

Definitely a new saint

He doesn't seem like a bad guy. He saw those girls filming and laughing at him and he lost his cool. Now the media is spinning him as an evil woman hating monster.

i wanna meet him and talk to him

Now the media is spinning him as an evil woman hating monster.
But we know he’s innocent. That’s what matters. Only we internet boyos can reward this manlet for his glorious actions.

Saint Bagelcel thou art my shepherd.

bagels are for jews. its a give in he's a undercover operative. fuck him. whole thing was orchestrated for this moment.

bagels are for jews. its a give in he's a undercover operative. fuck him. whole thing was orchestrated for this moment.
How can you know? I say that maybe you’re the Jew here.

stbo2cel has nothing on this guy tbh

I'm beginning to think his actions & the responses he got in the shop were & are staged for a publicity stunt or message being put out there.

Damn living in a car? That’s brutal.

This guy's anger is funny as shit. He should have his own sitcom or something....

He doesn't seem like a bad guy. He saw those girls filming and laughing at him and he lost his cool. Now the media is spinning him as an evil woman hating monster.

Ive been working too much and missed all this. What video is this?

n4o677f97o931.jpg

Bullied his whole life, nothing new.

He lives in a fucking car, dude this is so sad.

He is 4'11 tall
How the fuck hasnt he roped yet? I don't understand how someone can torture himself for so long when ropes are so easily available

How the fuck hasnt he roped yet? I don't understand how someone can torture himself for so long when ropes are so easily available
He is our saint, bro, he is sacrificing himself to save us. Saint Bagelcel, defender of manlets.

Praise be upon him.

Today I woke up with a feeling of joy and hope in my heart, knowing our St. Bagel was out there fighting the holy war against the filthy women and their dirty white knight cucks, as well as the sleazy, vile Jews.

I am filled with a renewed sense of purpose, as I reflect upon His Holiness' brave sacrifice and courageous fight.
I will bear arms for our saint.
Mashallah!

Last edited:
Apparently he was married for five years. He was used betabux no doubt, but I really want to see what his ex-wife looks like.

This guy is a true hERo fighting against this oppressive society that is based solely on looks.
This guy's anger is funny as shit. He should have his own sitcom or something....
I would love to watch that

His videos are being taken down.

No justice for manlets. You've made me a believer in heightcel advantages.

He is tne new public enemy.

Here is quick facts about our new saint Bagelcel:

-He is 4'11 tall

-He love fishing, you can see his fishing videos on his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdDBTzbfMnCRvwBv-ZaVsIg

-He often harassed by people because of his height,you can also see his videos he expose people that makes fun of him

-He had a cleaning company as he stated in a video,but currently living in a car

-He has a manlet friend like him, you can also see his videos

Is he.... a new Saint.... ?
All hail the ST.Bagelcel !!
He shall lead our Embassy.co against all femorroids.