Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious questions to the mods.

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
can u guys track someone down or doxx his wifi

Yes. Case in point: knajjd. Kept a list of all the users on the forum and collected information on them to doxx them.

Yes. Case in point: knajjd. Kept a list of all the users on the forum and collected information on them to doxx them.
if u dont mind me asking who is knajjid because i am a new user on this site

if u dont mind me asking who is knajjid because i am a new user on this site
He was a former janny that resigned after literally getting exposed as a tranny that had gay sex with another janny

He was a former janny that resigned after literally getting exposed as a tranny that had gay sex with another janny
wait what did he actually have gay sex :feelswhat:

Questions in the title when it's a single question; openly asking those who would be most motivated to lie to you about their intel:

Many countries use shared dynamic IPs and without contacting your ISP i dont think that person could be tracked down, at least i think so, i dont know much about IT.

Why do you want to know? Do you fear being doxxed or you want to dox someone?

Many countries use shared dynamic IPs and without contacting your ISP i dont think that person could be tracked down, at least i think so, i dont know much about IT.

Why do you want to know? Do you fear being doxxed or you want to dox someone?
i am in fear of being doxxed

the mods can see your browsing history
source: my butthole

Also how much beef some mods had between each other they would probably dox each other if they could, so most likely they cant.