Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Questions to IT

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
I have a two pronged query to the fine people of IncelTear:

First question:

Whenever you see an incel say or do something horrific/misogynistic your reflex response is “This is why you’re an incel.”, “And they wonder why women don’t like them.” or other variations of the same spiel.

I hope you agree that incels, as you define them, are just a tiny minority among the lager community of romantically unsuccessful males.

Why then, do you identify our misogyny, spite and bitterness as the essential cause of our bad luck with women? Certainly the largest parts of the romantically unsuccessful males are none of those things. Yet still they are in the same boat as we are. How can this be, considering your responses above?

Second question:

Sometimes, after you get more triggered than usual by an especially vile post on your industrious websites, you lose all hope for us evil incels.

“I felt with some of them but after THIS I decided they all deserve no empathy at all…”

What is your empathy and good will actually worth? How does it harm me when you no longer believe that I could reform back to be a complacent god boy?

Why do you care?

I saw so many IT retards saying things like:
"Just leave this dealth cult and you will finally be able to get laid" or similar things.

But almost no one knows that I'm an incel in real life... I'm not misogynistic in real life, I'm way too high inhib for that.
I really want to leave inceldom. But it's simply impossible for me.

Why do you care bro just ignore them they are useless

Who cares? Just ignore them. They are just a small shithole sub with pathetic subhumans.

Rent free
Screen Shot 2020 07 22 at 82125 PM copy

Imagine the amount of IT users who are virgin but not incel. JFL.

IT fags thrive off attention

IT here :soy:
Didn't read the paragraph, could already smell misogyny