Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Questions for Incels (My Response)

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/yv9oq0/questions_for_incels/?

IT says “mistreating your family”

- i have never once treated my family wrong. They treated me wrong. Treated me like a retard, a special needs kid (when i wasnt) never invited me out to do anything, bullied me, never tried reaching out or having a conversation with me, didnt help us with a place to stay when me and my mother were homeless, missed my birthdays, delt with racism cuz im the only brown kid in my family. Etc etc

IT says “do you have any hobbies, friends or family you love enjoy spending time with”

- i had a hobby, my dream job, before family members fucked that over and i never had a group of friends from being taken out of school so it failed. That’s why i joined this site because i was planning on buying a gaming pc and working hard online but had to buy a fucking car because the old one went dead on us and my cunt mother couldnt pay her motherfucking payment cuz of a family member and had to get it towed. I had 2 choices. Go homeless with the pc or get the car so we can pay the bills. I predicted it all happening and my worst nightmares came true. I could’ve made millions if i had the control and support system had i’d have if i wasn’t taken out of school over and incident with my brother. Even if i had friends out of school i’d have all the free time to make content but could never cuz my cunt mother had me on welfare benefits and shit! I could never do what i loved fully.

IT says “dont you ever wanna travel or write a book or go fishing”

- yes i plan on writing a book soon here in 6 months to a year or later once this chapter of my life is over and i have my own place. Yes i want to travel the world and fuck with youtubers and take over the world with my incel buddies. I wanna settle down one day in a cabin and fish in my lake. Also how can you find joy when your family doesnt give 2 shits about your future and wont take you driving so u can get your license and get a job and your own place?

IT says “why don’t you visit eachother if you’re lonely”

- i actually am when i get some control. Me and a few incels who i pick who i deem as actual truecels notably @Zer0/∞ are gonna go on a road trip and have a ton of fun and also start filming incel content and take the world by storm. You need money before you do any of these things sweety so we arent gonna sit around jerking off and wasting our time until we get some stacks. You wouldn’t know because you came from a rich family.

IT says “don’t you wanna ride a rollercoaster”

- I mean whats the point if you were robbed of your potential, your hormones are fucked, and cant enjoy life naturally like everyone else got to do. Yeah we might celebrate after a successful incel protest or recruitment but yeah that’s about it.

Last edited:
>Replying to IT
lol

F57A0007 70B1 4DDA B627 58EF0C59960A

Especially since it’s just an IT attention post.

Did you really take time out of your day to reply to an IT post? Why are you even scrolling their sub? Stop being a sadomasochist
I’ve scrolled that site nearly everyday since before i joined this site

I’ve scrolled that site nearly everyday since before i joined this site
It’s over for you. Just keep destroying your own braincels if that’s what you want then.

Why do you give a shit as to what they think, you and @Zer0/∞ focus on the most random bullshit

Even incels hate other incels.

Why do you give a shit as to what they think, you and @Zer0/∞ focus on the most random bullshit
NIGGA I CARE WHAT THE FUCK I WANNA CARE ABOUT

I’ve seen that subreddit before. It’s just a bunch of normie faggots saying the same bullshit that other normie faggots say 24/7

These people grew up with hardly any traumatic or hard events in their lives. i bet the only thing they have to cry about is their parent's divorce :feelsjuice: i dont have a dad so ig i dont know what its like but its just seems like a retarded thing to cry about in comparison. I was facing homelessness too, and we had to stretch 20 bucks over a week for food. I can't tell you how badly i wanna beat my sister's ass for not only the shit she used to do to me when i was younger, but also for the shit she does now. I have some hatred of my family in general as well.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/yv9oq0/questions_for_incels/?

IT says “mistreating your family”

- i have never once treated my family wrong. They treated me wrong. Treated me like a retard, a special needs kid (when i wasnt) never invited me out to do anything, bullied me, never tried reaching out or having a conversation with me, didnt help us with a place to stay when me and my mother were homeless, missed my birthdays, delt with racism cuz im the only brown kid in my family. Etc etc

IT says “do you have any hobbies, friends or family you love enjoy spending time with”

- i had a hobby, my dream job, before family members fucked that over and i never had a group of friends from being taken out of school so it failed. That’s why i joined this site because i was planning on buying a gaming pc and working hard online but had to buy a fucking car because the old one went dead on us and my cunt mother couldnt pay her motherfucking payment cuz of a family member and had to get it towed. I had 2 choices. Go homeless with the pc or get the car so we can pay the bills. I predicted it all happening and my worst nightmares came true. I could’ve made millions if i had the control and support system had i’d have if i wasn’t taken out of school over and incident with my brother. Even if i had friends out of school i’d have all the free time to make content but could never cuz my cunt mother had me on welfare benefits and shit! I could never do what i loved fully.

IT says “dont you ever wanna travel or write a book or go fishing”

- yes i plan on writing a book soon here in 6 months to a year or later once this chapter of my life is over and i have my own place. Yes i want to travel the world and fuck with youtubers and take over the world with my incel buddies. I wanna settle down one day in a cabin and fish in my lake. Also how can you find joy when your family doesnt give 2 shits about your future and wont take you driving so u can get your license and get a job and your own place?

IT says “why don’t you visit eachother if you’re lonely”

- i actually am when i get some control. Me and a few incels who i pick who i deem as actual truecels notably @Zer0/∞ are gonna go on a road trip and have a ton of fun and also start filming incel content and take the world by storm. You need money before you do any of these things sweety so we arent gonna sit around jerking off and wasting our time until we get some stacks. You wouldn’t know because you came from a rich family.

IT says “don’t you wanna ride a rollercoaster”

- I mean whats the point if you were robbed of your potential, your hormones are fucked, and cant enjoy life naturally like everyone else got to do. Yeah we might celebrate after a successful incel protest or recruitment but yeah that’s about it.

4946D261 4E50 491E B057 DA0174EEFCD1

"What are you doing with your life?"

Currently homeless and unemployed living in extreme poverty in the so called land of the free, just waiting for the end of the world. Looking forward to cunts thrown on the street in the coming collapse and civil war here, I'm going to be absolutely savage to them. If we're attacked nuclear, same basic plan but in a Fallout environment. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
These people grew up with hardly any traumatic or hard events in their lives. i bet the only thing they have to cry about is their parent's divorce :feelsjuice: i dont have a dad so ig i dont know what its like but its just seems like a retarded thing to cry about in comparison. I was facing homelessness too, and we had to stretch 20 bucks over a week for food. I can't tell you how badly i wanna beat my sister's ass for not only the shit she used to do to me when i was younger, but also for the shit she does now. I have some hatred of my family in general as well.
They're either bourgeois [upper middle class] or from wealthy better off parents, they've spent their entire lives coddled my mommy and daddy. That's what IT and most of Reddit is. :feelsjuice: