Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Questions about Incels

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HanaBolton

Banned
-
Banned.
I'm a female and I really want to know more about incels. I have a few questions

- Would you guys consider yourself "nice guys"

- Why not sleep with ugly women?

- How did you realise you were incel?

Hana

Props to the mods for banning this femoid in a matter of minutes!

- No. I've never treated a female differently because I want her to sleep with me.
- They have standards I can't meet. I'm sure you'll agree how easier it is for women to get in relationships than men in general.
- Never having any real friends, close family or partners all my life. I will probably never know it before I off myself, but there is something about me being a monster to deserve the life I've lived.

Sorry if you get banned

Oh Hana, please be mine
1444369715-f0b914e6c8273aee4659c458a69a664b.png

lol @ the trolls

>why not sleep with ugly women?
Cunt, no one here is trying to fuck models. Niggas are getting rejected by obese women.

Report, move on.

EDIT : already banned lol

implying ugly women want to sleep with me, this is a common pitfall for normies, they think that our standards are too high.
Ive tried with all types of females with 0 results.

Also its pretty easy for an incel to realise what he is, but often id consider guys over 20+ without any form of female contact to be incel.

nice guys go under the premise of putting an act and then turn mean when they dont get the female, i treat people irl with courtesy and get shat on in return.

I'm a female and I really want to know more about incels. I have a few questions

Hana

U wouldn't sleep with anyone on here u just like chads like every other girl

lol, ending with the name at the bottom.

These threads should not be replied to in good faith, for they are not made in good faith.

No. I'm not a cuck, don't randomly throw that at anyone that disagrees.

I don't agree with the banning policy of all females since we can't atleast try to get them to understand our perspective. Most of them are oblivious to incel problems and have this 'ugly = creep mentality'.

Also find it hypocritical they get banned because they can't be incels yet we have Chads on here slaying in Asia or getting 2000 tinder matches being heavily protected.

Last edited:
No. I'm not a cuck, don't randomly throw that way anyone that disagrees.

I don't agree with the banning policy of all females since we can't atleast try to get them to understand our perspective. Most of them are oblivious to incel problems and have this 'ugly = creep mentality'.

Also find it hypocritical they get banned because they can't be incels yet we have Chads on here slaying in Asia or getting 2000 tinder matches being heavily protected.
Cuck, asking a female to understand our perspective is like asking a billionaire to understand a starving African child. They might feel sorry for 2 seconds and then go get their holes filled by Chad cum.

Can i het youre number so i can fuck you?

No. I'm not a cuck, don't randomly throw that at anyone that disagrees.

This might not be an incel forum since Chads and normies can post, but it is a MALE forum. Mods should just change the rules to males only. You clearly do not have to be incel to post, or even be ugly

I'm a nice person to people I respect. If you don't treat yourself with respect, why should I treat you better than trash.

Lmao you think ugly women would sleep with me? J U G G E R N A U T L A W
Ugly women won't touch me

You get less respect in society. Only males will take you seriously.

-no
-no
-most people hate me because of the way i look

>I realized I was an incel in mid 2017

>I'm not a nice guy, you can't be an nice guy when you're getting the opposite in return from ignorant morons who hate you for your gender and looks

>Why would I ever, ever lower my standards when they wouldn't want me?

1.Yes, I'm a nice guy. In fact, way too nice which I should probably stop being soon.

2. They don't want me.

3. I'm a 20 year old KHHV, come on now.

Damn, cuckcels feeding a thread where the woman is banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.