Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Questionably of a POSSIBLE FUTURE ASBOLUTE, THE APEX OF THE LIMIT.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★
According to some analyzes carried out with the black pill -- > more study assignments that define the foundations of the attributes of the black pill itself, we know that inceldom is an irreversible condition, even more so for true cels apart from mental-cels. With the increase in the wide range of knowledge about the pill, we have certainly reached a SINGLE CONCLUSION = The increase in incelism.

But it is at this point that I want to question from a possible scary scenario, especially for us.

We know that copings like supposed revenge or feminine winter are one of the worst copings to navigate, as it is completely illusory within the fantasy world itself. But I believe that there could be some very serious situation with the increase in incelism, and one of them is a male revolt that is tormenting the outside world, perhaps in the form of physical violence or abandonment and social exclusion of the betas, regardless of whether they are incels in acceptance or denial, but it will be a beta.

This could collapse a large part of the world, even if it's something that "affects only us", rubbish betas, anyway...

With the rise of true incelism PURELY IN ESSENCE, I have a certain vision that the future will be monstrous.

The future will be pretty as AI reaches full sentience and becomes another representation of intelligence as a value. Their much more energy-efficient thought process and its exponentiality will bring about universal theosis.

This ain't 2015 no more. "Beta uprising" will quite literally nevER happen.
You didn't understand the intention of my post, I say clearly about the "beta revolt" not being something specific like physical violence. But social collapse, this involves several factors beyond common sense. A possible ideology.

And according to studies during reproduction, we know that natural selection is A LIVING MONSTER, AND WORSE, THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN.

And there are several cases of betas who tried to "revenge" using the mechanism of hatred towards society.

Knowledge is not limited to space and time, it transcends and demonstrates. There's no reason for you to be smart just for saying that this thought I want to discuss is from the past. Diverse things are from the past and belong especially to him, and of these diverse things, both demonstrations define his "SELF" now. Including your own parents. Stop being foolish, because I don't want my words to reach simple idiots like you, but rather people with cognitive capacity.

Keep your reasoning called "two thousand and fifteen" = 2015