Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question

• Thread starter blackoutblackin
  • Start date
blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Sugar Cookie Monster
★★★★★
You think an incel could be a good stand up comedian?

Yes because the best jokes have truth in them

Jestermaxxing comes naturally to incels that have to act like clowns to gain any sort of social approval

There's humor on you're face

You think an incel could be a good stand up comedian?
It's funny how even the best comedian is a chad (norm macdonald) kek

However I do think it's possible but you have to not be personal in comedy too much, you have to exaggerate stories so that they feel absurdly unreal to audience jfl just be a good comedian ig, people shouldn't think oh poor guy but laugh at the absurdity of your life

@PLA1092 how is he a paragon?

What if I wanted to be an actor before the comedian option came up? You think I could still do it?

an incel comedian would be hilarious but he wouldn’t last long in this cancel culture witch hunting laced world
What if I wanted to be an actor before the comedian option came up? You think I could still do it?
most of the time i’ve heard of comedians being picked up for movies then they become actors (saturday night live)
im not sure about the actor to comedian transition

If you want to be a self deprecating punching bag yeah