Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Question....

• Thread starter CostaTheCrazyGreek
  • Start date
CostaTheCrazyGreek

CostaTheCrazyGreek

Sex sells...but it's expensive & people are broke
★★
Would you be happier if you were born retarded like Tropical Thunder full retard retarded??

DK but I don't like the idea.

Absolutely not

I hate all forms of pity, and that is all retarded people experience

How am I supposed to know what being a retard feels like if I'm not one? I can only experience my reality and that of people who can communicate about their reality so that I may be able to understand their experience.

But if your question is would I rather be bluepilled? I don't remember a time where I was not blackpilled, I've been actively blackpilled since middle school, and even proto-blackpilled as a kid. If I were bluepilled right now, I would probably be enjoying some videogames, anime, movies, instead of voluntarily starving myself, torturing myself through exercise, hard work, and studying, and just simply grinding every day to try to CRAWL to a better place in life. So my life would probably be more enjoyable as a bluepilled sheep.

But I don't really know if it's better to be aware and miserable or unaware and happy. Someone help me out.

Your question is retarded

HELL THE FUCK YES. Here's why...1 retards are "oblivious" to what goes on in the world (ignorance is bliss) 2. when it comes to women & sex, AT BEST it's "illusion, delusion & confusion".