Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question, what is it like to have a sister as an incel?

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
Frens, those who have a sister can you share what your experience growing up with them. It can be younger or older.
If you do, than what was it like to interact with them when you were a child? What was it like to interact with them when you were a teenager? Do they treat you better or worse than girls who are not related to you? Are they awful or not? If you have chad brothers then how do they treat them compared to you?

Please share your blackpill moments from your sisters please.

Don’t talk to each other at all, we’re basically like strangers. I don’t like it, I wish I was an only child.

Don’t talk to each other at all, we’re basically like strangers. I don’t like it, I wish I was an only child.
Holy shit brutal she pretends you don't even exist cuz you're ugly in her eyes, if you have a chad brother how does she treat him.

Holy shit brutal she pretends you don't even exist cuz you're ugly in her eyes, if you have a chad brother how does she treat him.
It’s just us two, but yeah all foid family members treat you bad when they get older. Don’t like her anyway.

My sisters were already adults and had their own lives when i was growing up so not much interaction. Always drama between the family (poor people problems) Plus they never come around. I know my one sister had an abusive bf and we tried helping her and she always went back to the guy. I never hung out with them or tried building a relationship.

Last edited:
I know my one sister had an abusive bf and we tried helping her and she always went back to the guy. I never hung out with them or tried building a relationship
Brutal, he was probably a chad.

@Reclusemaxer told me he licked his sister’s asshole one time :feelswhat:

what was it like to interact with them when you were a child?
Like having a personal bully, it was my first interaction with this piece of shit of society; meanwhile she constantly belittled me, hit me and treated me like garbage, she always got away with her sad puppy eyes (which I hate) whenever she had to explain the fights to my parents (also it accounts that out of my siblings she had the fairest skin, the best looks, best grades, of course my family would believe that bitch)

What was it like to interact with them when you were a teenager?
She ignored me, she went to parties and stuff while getting congratulations from everyone; she always treated me as if I was some kind of garbage since I wasn't as smart or as bookworm as her, or had better grades than her.
Do they treat you better or worse than girls who are not related to you?
She is successfully married and has 4 kids and she is living off her business, meanwhile she still denigrates me because I am a fat, brainlet loser who couldn't amount to anything.(Doesn't help that she is a Phd, speaks 5+ languages, earns like a congressman in my country, IQ mogs my overall family and has conections with politicians in my country)
Are they awful or not?
I want to fucking kill that bitch (sadly I am too fat, depressed and dumb for this)
If you have chad brothers then how do they treat them compared to you?
Of course better.

Like having a personal bully, it was my first interaction with this piece of shit of society; meanwhile she constantly belittled me, hit me and treated me like garbage, she always got away with her sad puppy eyes (which I hate) whenever she had to explain the fights to my parents (also it accounts that out of my siblings she had the fairest skin, the best looks, best grades, of course my family would believe that bitch)
You should've raped her till her pussy was swollen and bleeding.
She ignored me, she went to parties and stuff while getting congratulations from everyone; she always treated me as if I was some kind of garbage since I wasn't as smart or as bookworm as her, or had better grades than her.
You shoulde've swung at that toilets fucking face and knocked her out!
She is successfully married and has 4 kids and she is living off her business, meanwhile she still denigrates me because I am a fat, brainlet loser who couldn't amount to anything.(Doesn't help that she is a Phd, speaks 5+ languages, earns like a congressman in my country, IQ mogs my overall family and has conections with politicians in my country)
Typical subhuman whores, doesn't know that she got a job to fullfill diversity quotas.
I want to fucking kill that bitch (sadly I am too fat, depressed and dumb for this)

Of course better.
Let the hate flow through!

Nope. Normie looking guy
How good looking was your sister, if she was a fat subhuman then that probably would've happened. If she wasn't then he was probably a rare outlier cuz normies usually don't get halo effect.

As kids we were really close, she used to look up to me and i used to defend her. We were playing all the time, since puberty we grew apart, when she started highschool she started thinking that she is better than me. She is somewhat female version of me and guys who mog me into oblivion simp for her. When you have a sister you see the blackpill firsthand, with a snap of a finger she can get a new bf, has many friends, girl friends, orbiters, etc.

Annoying piece of crap, she's the most unruly, entitled and mean little piece of shit. I can't stand her and she makes her problems everyone else's.

I would love to be able to afford my place so i could not see her face, so yeah having a sister "big" enough is not fun nor enjoyable in the least, curb your incestuous fantazies cause they're just that

Incel with sister = volcel

Frens, those who have a sister can you share what your experience growing up with them. It can be younger or older.
If you do, than what was it like to interact with them when you were a child? What was it like to interact with them when you were a teenager? Do they treat you better or worse than girls who are not related to you? Are they awful or not? If you have chad brothers then how do they treat them compared to you?

Please share your blackpill moments from your sisters please.
It's very good actually, I learned how women thinks with my sister, they are not smart as redpills and blackpills says women are actually dumber than men when it comes to relationship, she just like lie to herself a lot, basically women think with copes, She once has a boyfriend and he just ended the relationship because of a shit she made, but she was like she was the one who ended with her boyfriend and it happens like a lot and I noticed that it's not only with my sister, but with every women when they cant handle the facts they just change it as they want, they basucally live in a constantily hypocrisy, she is christian too and I an theist, when I argue with her about the bibble is the same think she just change things as she wants, and when she can't do it she just doesnt listen to what you are saying and start saying things that has nothing to do with the point, I learned with her that women basically can't argue and that women lie to themselves and change facts as they wants, and they live in a fanatsy world they think theyre a princess and if they are in a relationship with an 5/10 normie they will just think like he is a prince because they cant accept that the best they could get is a normie, so remember this WOMEN CHANGE FACTS AS THEY WANT.

She brings chads over and likes to disrespect me with her friends.

Burutal. Then get out when she brings her friends over.
I don’t have anything to do in the real world, I’m also paranoid they’d rob me or something.

She was nice. She's 12 years older than me so I had baby brother appeal when I was younger, and now that I'm older, she's a mother in her thirties so she has no incentive to be a bitch.

How good looking was your sister, if she was a fat subhuman then that probably would've happened. If she wasn't then he was probably a rare outlier cuz normies usually don't get halo effect.
Shes almost femcel looking.

This is me and my brother. We used to be kind of close yet now is like we are strangers. Yet he has a gf now and moved in with her.

Just rape that disgusting vile whore I’m an only child but I wish I had a sister I wouldn’t definitely not be rotting here I would be fucking her holes every night (in video game!)

Just rape that disgusting vile whore I’m an only child but I wish I had a sister I wouldn’t definitely not be rotting here I would be fucking her holes every night (in video game!)
Jfl she’s pretty subhuman

What does she look like? My standards aren’t that high I would still fuck my sisterunless she is fat
Kinda looks like the foid in my banner, but not entirely (in video game)

That’s a foid? :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
No jfl
Kinda like this one, but not entirely (in video game)

Wouldn't know am an only child