Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question to weedcels: how tf do you enjoy bong ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I bought a bong like half a year ago and wanted to try it. I didnt like it at all, it makes me cough like crazy, even minutes after hitting the bong. The effect also is way too short (around 1 hour for me) and it makes me feel like shit.

Me after hitting the bong on GTA 5

you just gotta chill out my man. dont let the weed smoke you, you gotta smoke the weed :smonk:

I bought a bong like half a year ago and wanted to try it. I didnt like it at all, it makes me cough like crazy, even minutes after hitting the bong. The effect also is way too short (around 1 hour for me) and it makes me feel like shit.
I've met an old friend from one of the hobo shelters some days ago and he let me smoke a little bit of his joint. At the train station lmao. But it's legal now. I coughed like crazy but afterwards I was in a really good mood and find a lot of things surprisingly funny. :feelskek:
I heard that using a bong should be softer than smoking a joint btw

hate bongs, i mostly prefer vape or just stuffing a cone

I've met an old friend from one of the hobo shelters some days ago and he let me smoke a little bit of his joint. At the train station lmao. But it's legal now. I coughed like crazy but afterwards I was in a really good mood and find a lot of things surprisingly funny. :feelskek:
Your first time ?

Cant confirm that, coughed like crazy and it raped my lungs. I tried regular water, ice water and even juice. I prefer good ol joints with coal filters

Cant confirm that, coughed like crazy and it raped my lungs. I tried regular water, ice water and even juice. I prefer good ol joints with coal filters
Well, I coughed in both cases. The last time I used his bong but it was slightly better.

Don't like bongs. You burn through a lot of weed for a brief and powerful hit. It's like turning weed smoking into crack smoking.

I only use weed from roaches in my bongs, also put some ice cubes in it to help with coughing.

You should also be using matches and not lighters/ torches so you aren't inhaling butane

just kinda kick back, clear your mind, fill it up and start puffing slowly, it takes a while to hit

I only use weed from roaches in my bongs, also put some ice cubes in it to help with coughing.

You should also be using matches and not lighters/ torches so you aren't inhaling butane
baby tokes also are helpful

Pipes are ideal