Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question to the gamers here

Singleplayer or Multiplayer

• Singleplayer

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Other (Specify in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont game

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Both

Votes: 11 19.6%

• Total voters
Giegue

Giegue

Full Power Autism
★★★
Do you usually play online multiplayer games or do you usually play singleplayer games to cope in peace?
And what games are they?

I prefer single players.

multiplayer because competition

multiplayer games are for NT normies

multiplayer cause i get social interaction

Singleplayer apart from osrs

Singleplayer tbh. Never liked multiplayer.

I like both, some game like KCD or Witcher is of course better in sp, but something like Elite: Dangerous or shooters are better to play in mp regime.

The only multiplayer games I played were Age of Mythology, Minecraft and a few other RTS games

Last edited:
Multiplayer is too reddit

Both. Multiplayer games like Smite, DoTA, and other MOBAs, I also play some shooters occasionally. Also into single player, I like the DMC and Dark souls games.

I like both, some game like KCD or Witcher is of course better in sp, but something like Elite: Dangerous or shooters are better to play in mp regime.
Would you recommend Elite: Dangerous? Last time I tried to get into I felt like it was just boring delivery missions.

Singleplayer.

Technically it's a single player game but it can also be multiplayer?

I spread the blackpill 89% of the time.

Would you recommend Elite: Dangerous? Last time I tried to get into I felt like it was just boring delivery missions.
If you can to... pleasure yourself on your own, then it's a good game, also they added wings (guilds) so you can cooperate with people, there is a lot of interesting stuff you can occupy yourself. I was shocked how this game are cool, still love playing it. If you are space lover - then it's the best thing you can get.

I usually play singleplayer stuff.

Play both but definitly prefer single player ngl.

Single player because my Internet is in kigabytes and im also shit at online games

They both have their up- and downsides. So I enjoy both

Online games make me rage. I try to avoid stress/frustration as much as possible so I don't play multiplayer games much.

I fucking despise women and minorities

Same, but i just keep coming back, Im one big Ball of stress regardless
I usually quit for a while after raging, but I come back after a few weeks. I never play multiplayer games for more than a few days in a row.

I usually quit for a while after raging, but I come back after a few weeks. I never play multiplayer games for more than a few days in a row.
I usually quit too, too bad my controllers got a gruesome fate

I used to just play single player jrpgs,now I started getting into MMOs.

Single player, especially the story mode.

I wish I could game again :feelscry:

LoL imagine calling yourself gamer

Multiplayer because I ain't pussy I love the competition

I used to play multiplayer games, nowadays I barely game anymore.

I only play single player games because I hate to lose.

Singleplayer.

I really enjoy games that I can play singleplayer BUT if I choose to do harder content or want to have some more fun I can play with a friend or friends (i have no friends so in this case randoms)

For example I'm playing Borderlands Enhanced right now. enjoying the fuk outta that game. I 99% of the time will play singleplayer but if anybody in my family decided to purchase the game then i would gladly play coop with them.

i also like to play ESO. i play alone but once out of the week i'll pick a day and do some party dungeons with others.

i like the games where i have options to be singleplayer or multiplayer in the same game
skyrim is another good example now that you can coop together

i prefer singleplayer, although i don't enjoy video games as much as i used to
i can tolerate usually tolerate multiplayer though. i really enjoyed split-screen multiplayer back when that was popular

neither I prefer other

I like singleplayer and multiplayer.